New Fleet DB

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

FYI, Justin has still not finished the new fleet DB (he's AWOL with school again), so I've reassigned it to someone else capable. Problem is, he has to start from scratch.

Should be done soon. And this new version will have the ability for the mp server to post stats (kills, EPs etc) about clients, directly into the DB in real-time.

• 5 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

perhaps even which is the most reputable organistation (Intercorp etc) to deal with...

Not to blow our own horns or something to that effect we seem to be the ONLY organisation/corporation (albeit unofficial as yet) out here in the boonies. And even then, our membership is LOW way.....low

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Elio Jason:

ummm...is it up yet since i noticed
this

And how exactly did you notice it?

i cliked on the part for Tac's sig that says "Fleet Commander Tac" and it came up with this.
ah ok.

Tac, please remove that from you sig. The fleet DB has been flushed and the new one (finished this past weekend) isn't going live until BCG is released.

The new fleets DB is finished and is now being populated. I notice that most of the sites linked to on the main fleets page, are obsolete. So I need all fleet commanders and admins to post all updated information in this thread.

Also those wishing to form new fleets and wings (military or non-military), should post their intentions here so that the new DB is seeded with these entries.

Note that in order to be a fleet head, you need a website and be able to take care of it, be active with the members etc. Also I only allow fleets based on discretion. So, don't think you're going to flood my DB with a load of rubbish borne of twitch and impulse.

OK, I need all previous fleet leaders who were in the first version of the fleets DB to register at this link. Any fool who does not fit this criteria but decide to click on that link and register anyway, will be shot.

Gallion, check your email

ps: Sho, whats going on with your avatar image? Its not displaying on my end. Fix it or get rid of it.

quote:

ps: Sho, whats going on with your avatar image? Its not displaying on my end. Fix it or get rid of it.

I just reset it in my Profile and picked the avatar again (avatar 138.gif), SC.

UBB set the path as http://www.3000ad.com/ubb/avatars/avatar138.gif...

It should work...it was the same URL as I had.

[ 08-04-2003, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

OK, there's something weird going on with Opera then. I can see the image just fine in IE but opera doesn't display the image. I put in the direct link to the image and it won't display it.

EDIT: OK, I found the problem. Chec the Opera7 thread in the General Discussions forum for more info on this.

[ 08-04-2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]