New Fleet DB

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I'm not sure I understand the question.

I have now removed the 7th and 15th from the top-level structure. If they are not obsolete, you folks can add them directly to the fleets to which they belong (in the same way you added those to the Prime fleet command structure).

Well, the question was, to clarify: Do those battalions need to be on the top-level structure? Now, by removing them from there, you have answered it.

Another questions that just occured to me: what about those other GALCOM races, i.e. the Empirians, and the Vesperons? Do they have their own fleets, or do the known GALCOM fleets like Prime, Wraith, ISS, and Orion consist of members of all there races? Just wondering...

quote:

The corporations and other non-military fleets etc - as I've posted before in this thread - need to post their proposal, members, web page etc in order for a level 4 person (e.g. Gallion) to create a structure for them on the main alliance page.

And I'm not going to allow people to just create fleets/corps willy nilly. Unless there are at least eight members in the proposal, its not getting added.

You heard the Boss. Now move, gentlemen!

Best regards

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Gudihl:

Another questions that just occured to me: what about those other GALCOM races, i.e. the Empirians, and the Vesperons? Do they have their own fleets, or do the known GALCOM fleets like Prime, Wraith, ISS, and Orion consist of members of all there races? Just wondering...

Nope. Just like the Terran heirarchy, anyone who wants to create, say, an Empirian Military fleet, is welcome to do it.

And the only support multiplayer race/caste options are those currently listed on the main page. No others will be created.

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

ok i registerd

How do i get my fleet commander access?

You wait.

Just approved Jamont and Andergum.

There seems to be a problem with approving recruits on the Fleet DB page that have anything entered in the MSN and Yahoo fields.

I had to delete what Jamont had entered in the MSN field and what Andergum had entered in the Yahoo field before they could be added to the Fleet DB.

TTFN

quote:

Originally posted by Gallion:

There seems to be a problem with approving recruits on the Fleet DB page that have anything entered in the MSN and Yahoo fields.

I had to delete what Jamont had entered in the MSN field and what Andergum had entered in the Yahoo field before they could be added to the Fleet DB.

TTFN

OK, will let Voltaic know

And I've bumped Gummy and Gudihl to level 4 (since they're around a lot and are also ops on the #battlecruiser IRC channel)

Fixed.

For everyone who doesn't know, I'm the new webdude. PM me here on the forums or email me directly voltaic @ thcnet.net with tech questions on the 3000AD fleets website.

Try to avoid starting new fleet website topics here on the forums because I won't read them in a timely fashion and the Supreme Commander is trying to stop being the middleman for website bugs. I will bookmark this thread though and check it at least once a day for new replies.

I think that's reasonable.

Welcome Voltaic. Glad to have you.

NO one but those with level 4 access to the fleet database should be e-mailing (or PM) you with questions/problems.

No one will start a new fleet database thread lest Derek or other admins fry them to a crisp.

Warning to all super enthusiasts: Don't upset our new webdude.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

Welcome Voltaic. Glad to have you.

NO one but those with level 4 access to the fleet database should be e-mailing (or PM) you with questions/problems.

No one will start a new fleet database thread lest Derek or other admins fry them to a crisp.

Warning to all super enthusiasts: Don't upset our new webdude.

LOL!!! I couldn't have said it better myself