Fleets DB Online!

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Excellent, and the Gammulan fleet?

What happened to the Gammulan fleet leaders? They have the required DB access to create fleets. So far I only see LordDavid in the DB. If you are a leader in the Gammulan heirarchy, you need to register then have LordDavid (or someone else with Level 4 access) increase your security level. Read this.

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

When registering as a Wraith member, I selected 'None' for my wing since only Prime Fleet wings were listed. Don't know if thats the way its supposed to be.

Obviously the Wraith leaders don't have any wings setup yet.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

Excellent, and the Gammulan fleet?

What happened to the Gammulan fleet leaders? They have the required DB access to create fleets. So far I only see LordDavid in the DB. If you are a leader in the Gammulan heirarchy, you need to register then have LordDavid (or someone else with Level 4 access) increase your security level. Read this.

DUH, I am doing real well this week.

Thanks SC all set...

I have a question about the status dropmenu on the registration module for entering a fleet, I cannot understand clearly some of the options so I resume them below with what I think:

[*]ACTIVE = on duty or awaiting orders, however an active memer of the fleet

[*]INACTIVE = ? (what it means, seeing that there are MIA and KIA too)

[*]MIA = Missing In Action

[*]KIA = Killed In Action

[*]CMA = ? (what is it?)

Thanks in advance for any answer or advice.

The fleet registration page now displays only the appropriate wings for the chosen fleet during the registration process. For example, if a new player is signing up for the Spectre fleet, he (currently) will have no wing options, but if he chooses the Prime or Wraith fleets, the appropriate wings are dynamically displayed in the wings pulldown. Thanks to some javascripting love.

Holler back with any errors, bugs, or issues.

quote:

Originally posted by voltaic:

The fleet registration page now displays only the appropriate wings for the chosen fleet during the registration process. For example, if a new player is signing up for the Spectre fleet, he (currently) will have no wing options, but if he chooses the Prime or Wraith fleets, the appropriate wings are dynamically displayed in the wings pulldown.

This is great news! Thanks a lot, voltaic!

Best regards

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I logged on to the fleet dB today and noticed over 17 new recruits across several fleets waiting to be approved. I dunno what the fleet leaders are doing, but why the backlog.

Anyway, I have now cleaned up the dB and remove all alliances and fleets, not currently supported in mp. To this end, I have added EarthCom as a playable caste in the next upcoming mp patch update.

Oops, I am to blame for three recruits for Prime Fleet, I think.

Have seen them at some short check during work break, but decided to look after later, if they registered with this forum first, thus are proven license owners etc.

At the moment, no recruits on the list. Again, sorry for any delay.

Best regards

ah ok, no worries.

Yeah, all recruits should register using the *same* forum name used here.

So, all fleet leaders need to check this and advise their recruits to change their fleet dB names (or delete it and re-register) if they are not the same.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Gudihl:

Oops, I am to blame for three recruits for Prime Fleet, I think.

Have seen them at some short check during work break, but decided to look after later, if they registered with this forum first, thus are proven license owners etc.

At the moment, no recruits on the list. Again, sorry for any delay.

Best regards

Actually FC it was my fault I approved three recruits last Monday then didn't check the Database again until late Friday night and noticed three more.

The last three as you said were not legit and were taken care of accordingly.

I'm in the process of going over the Database and talking to all Prime fleet members today via email to make sure they are registered forum members. Then I will clean up the database as needed this week.