Teamspeak Server For All Fleets

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

I have setup a teamspeak server with channels to use for all of the 3000AD fleets. Just incase the resources aren't available for some of you to run your own TS server. I would like for all of us to be on equal standing when we start going up against each other in MP matches. It seems unfair to me for us to have in game voice comms if it is not available to our opponents.

Once you have teamspeak installed click on connect then quick connect to get started to make the connection to the server. When the quick connect menu opens put in the settings as follows:

Server Address: primefleet.com

Server nick name: (what ever you want to use)

Server password: gcv115

Then just push connect. You should be connected to the server now. All you have to do now is register with the server. Then go to the channel thats been created for your fleet. I will be adding the rest of the channels need today for Orion, ISS, Wraith, and Earthcom.

Please don't use this server unless you are a member of a 3000AD Official Fleet. I need to save the bandwidth for the Fleets only. If I see you on the server and your not a fleet member I will boot you off sorry.

Any comments on this topic are welcomed.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

The teamspeak servers now appears in the servers list. You can narrow down the servers shown by setting the search option to view all servers that begin with "Prime fleet". They will appear in the list as "Prime Fleet Comms West", and "Prime Fleet Comms East". There are channels created for all the official fleets enjoy.

Guest Remo Williams

Well it didn't take long for someone to log into the Teamspeak server today and start abusing it. I just had to kick someone from the server for playing loud music and making obscene sounds in the lobby.

I've changed the server password from the one I posted above to prevent this from occurring again. If a fleet needs to use the server just send me a PM and I'll send you the password ASAP.