Bishamon fleet currently in maintenance?

I checked the website of the Bishamon fleet (among others), but the last update was in august '03.

How are the fleets doing at the moment, are they organized like VFW of flight simulations with Operating Manuals, Training Sessions and the like or do they need proper upgrading now that multiplayer seems to get closer to be released upon the magnificent world of UC?

I'd really like to join a fleet in which you can immerse youself along with your buddies into the world of UC, complete with hierarchy, rewards systems, training session and war ops.

Is that a promise so I can fill in the form to ask for joining clearance?

Bishamon would be the fleet I'd prefer to join so if you need help with anything, just contact me!

For your info; am one of the clan leaders of Digital Nomads (http://www.digitalnomads.tk/, a Farcry clan and yes, I know the site doesn't look like much at the moment, but that's not my department ) and have almost completed a full fledged Clan Rules of Engagement and Operations Manual. If you want to take a peek at it I'll be gladly sending it to you.

Maybe I can be of any service 'upgrading' the Bishamon fleet.

Greetings, Commander Blyrr!

You are more than welcome to join Bishamon Fleet. You just need to go the the Fleet Database and sign up. You can also particapate in the Insurgent Forum as well! Once accepted, please change your sig to match the other Bishamon Fleet members.