How do I join a fleet?

From this thread in the Prime Fleet forum:

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

You can't join a fleet unless you own UC.

Before you join any fleet join the player community.

1. Purchase your own copy of UC.
  2. At the top of the main board homepage, click on the link that says Read This NOW! and read it from top to bottom.
  3. Register for posting privileges on this official board (if you haven't already done so).
  4. Once registered to post here, login. Click on the my profile link located at the top of every forum page. Click on Review User Agreement and read that page from top to bottom.
  5. Return to the main board homepage and click on the link at the top that says Register Game! Fill in the required fields as directed and submitt your game registration.
  6. Read and follow all instructions and links in the thread: Do NOT post without a valid registration in your sig! (located in the News & Announcements forum).

Warning: If you do not complete the above procedure to the letter, you will almost definitely get IP banned from the entire http://3000ad.com/ site by an Administrator of the board!

Assuming you have successfully completed the above procedure, congratulations! You are now a part of the player community and ready to join a fleet.

Edit: Dead link fixed.

[ 07-20-2004, 11:32 AM: Message edited by: Quazar ]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't seen a "further notice" yet, so i take it that the fleet applications are still closed. My question is, is there an (estimated) time that it will be open again? I'd love to help the raider liberating some cargo of some traders.....

hehe, well, if creating our own would be the only option, i would definitly think about it. But right now, i'd rather wait and see if (and hopefuly when) the fleets become open to join.

Well, the only game i don't have from 3000ad until now is BCM (neither gold nor the basic version), so i haven't join any fleet as of yet.