3000AD Flight Sheet

Well I searched for info regaurding a record sheet for BCM flights. I figure it would help fleets co-ordinate and check tha there is activity with the members with this sheet. It's small (disk space), and it doesn't really contain any images in it. Please note though, let me know before you distribute it from here... SC, if you could also help me with this, it would be great if I could put 3000AD's logo on the top. However I'm having difficulty finding a good one.

(Please note that it is a DOC file.. not HTML)

BattleCruiser Flight Sheet

Battlecruiser Flight Sheet V2

Please let me know if you use it so I can tell if I should improve on it... no need to waste my time if no one will use it.

[ 07-17-2004, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Freyar ]

Doesn't look too bad, Freyar.

Much of this information will be logged automatically by the 3000ad-hosted MP servers for UCHTL.

quote:

Paragraph 4, "HOW IS MULTIPLAYER BEING IMPROVED UPON?" -
:

Our official multiplayer servers can now be configured to store and retrieve player data. This means that using a username+password a player can re-join a server which contains their previous stats, including asset information if any. For example, the high end commander career no longer needs to start from scratch (with the ship upgrades) each time you join a server - as long as you were alive on the server the last time you logged off. No, this feature is not possible on servers hosted by the public because it requires an SQL backend which we don't intend to implement nor support.

This means that manual entry of player statistics may not be necessary.

However, until the release of UCHTL, we could make good use of your work.

Under your plan, Freyar, would fleet members fill out a new flight sheet per MP session or add new statistics to previous results?

Also, should the SC choose to use this template, to what extent would it be integrated/synchronized with the cooresponding fields in the Fleet DataBase?

I doubt anyone can just go to the server and grab all the stats on one person. This is here so that people can just fill it out (either on the pc or by hand) and send it to their COs.

Also by that statement, other public servers that don't have a SQL backend (as SC put it), would not have that ability.

In anycase, this would be for each time basically, although how people use it is up to the COs of all the fleets. I wouldn't mind it being used in an official capacity and in fact I would be glad. (So long as I am notified first )

Looks nice. It's something I would want to have for the Insurgents too, however some entries seem a little useless at the moment.

Fighter Flight paths for example.

If its OK I'd like to change a bit if we're going to use this sheet. Nonetheless great work!

Well I think it might be more of a personal issue than 'something needs fixing'...

I would change the following:

-The Flightpaths.. maybe change that into one box where you can just jot down where you have been.

-Enemies engaged section. It's too small and frankly I wouldn't be interested in what kind of vessels were destoyed and how many.

If you do want to have such a statistic maybe change it into a more general format: Fighters, Shuttles, Cap Ships, Stations, etc.

In all cases, make the spot to jot things down larger.

-Planetfall/Egress info seems useless to me (with all respect, don't get me wrong here).

-Finally I would enter a section where the player can write down his AAR (after action report) so he can (if he chooses to) write some kind of RPG-like report.

Hope it helps.