Fleet Leaders Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

There are some MP handbook issues to discuss/resolve, and there hasn't been a fleet leaders meeting in a while. I know people are probably going to be busy over Christmas, so how about the first weekend of the new year (7th/8th)?

Also, can someone please send me the Insurgent Diplomatic channel password again (I've forgotten it ) so I can post some stuff for consideration/ discussion, or should I send it via Sho to pass on to the other fleet leaders?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Also, can someone please send me the Insurgent Diplomatic channel password again (I've forgotten it ) so I can post some stuff for consideration/ discussion, or should I send it via Sho to pass on to the other fleet leaders?

Check your PMs!

-Sho

• 7 months later...

There is a Fleet Leader Meeting being planned. If any Fleet Leader has anything to discuss, please PM me so I can add it to the agenda. I also have some items of interest that I need to discuss.

Please PM me any items you wish to discuss no later than August 18, 2006. That way I can add them to the agenda and get it sent out to the Fleet Leaders in a timely manner.

-Sho

[ 08-14-2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

• 2 weeks later...

I assume the fleet leader's meeting is in half an hour on Rip's teamspeak server. If any of you don't have an account there, PM me the username and password you want to use, and I'll create it for you.

quote:

I assume the fleet leader's meeting is in half an hour on Rip's teamspeak server. If any of you don't have an account there, PM me the username and password you want to use, and I'll create it for you.

A date hasn't been set for it yet. I just needed the items to be discussed no later than the August 18. Once I get the agenda complete, I'll email it to each of the Fleet Commanders.

It seems like Sundays are the best, like past Fleet Leader meetings. If you are unable to attend, a transcript will be sent to you.

The meeting is planned for Sunday, August 27, 2006 at 4:00PM EST. That would be 9:00PM GMT for our European commanders.

TS server information will be on the agenda.

-Sho

[ 08-20-2006, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

9pm GMT would be 11pm for me (I'm in GMT+2 with daylight saving time). Couldn't it be a little earlier? If not, just send me the transcript.

Sure..we'll go 3:00PM EST (8:00PM GMT).

-Sho

• 1 year later...

I'd like to schedule a meeting for Sun Feb 10 at 2pm EST. Find what time that would be for you here. Whether this time works for you or not, please post here either way.

We have plenty to discuss!

I'll not be at home this coming sunday due to a dinner out with some co-workers, so don't count me in as the time will be exactly dinner time here. Sorry guys.

I'll let Kal knows of the post just in case he didn't see this.

Thanks Denny, I saw :D

Dunno if I'll make it or not, Sunday's aren't really a good time for me between the times of 12 noon and 9 am (as I'm usually out of the house taking care of stuff)

Though if I am home then I'll join ya B)

Thank you all for responding.

that time is fine with me.

Sounds good Ben. Does the TS server tell you who's already registered? Do you know which people still need to be added?

I'll not be at home this coming sunday due to a dinner out with some co-workers, so don't count me in as the time will be exactly dinner time here.

I think 2pm Eastern is 8pm your time. But we can reschedule - see below.

Sunday's aren't really a good time for me between the times of 12 noon and 9 am

Well then 11am Pacific won't work for you.

How about if we reschedule to 11am Eastern - three hours earlier? Ben, would that alternate time still work for you? Denny, Kal, would this work better for you?

I won't be around this Sunday afternoon either.

Thank you for telling us, Case. Could you attend at 11am East? If not it's OK. I apologize for not giving advance notice further than a week.

Voting and general decision-making at an FL meet is limited to Fleet Leaders and their top level staff (Executive Officers, co-Fleet Commanders, etc,), or anyone designated by them in their stead. But attendance and discussion is open to anyone as far as I'm concerned. If not, then Sho, Ben or someone please correct me.

Here's a rough agenda (additions are welcomed):

• The role of the Academy as a dB entity and MP training in general. What do we hope to accomplish through the curriculum? Should each Fleet or Alliance have its own program? Should all Alliances pool their resources together? Or should we use a combination? Should we group (prospective) Fleet members within the dB based on MP training status? If so, how?
  • Reevaluate Fleet signature rules and guidelines and verify Fleet member compliance. Should we allow some defined variance and limited creativity?
  • Organize the year's first MultiPlay match. This should be fun!
  • Address any concerns or topics introduced "from the floor" even by non-voting attendees.

I will be home at that time, so it should be OK, but my kids will still be up, so I might get a little distracted during the meeting :D

I think everyone in a fleet leadership position has an account on the TS server, people who can't remember their details should PM me what password they want and I can change it for them (and tell them their username if they've forgotten that B) )