Fleet Leaders Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then 11am Pacific won't work for you.

How about if we reschedule to 11am Eastern - three hours earlier? Ben, would that alternate time still work for you? Denny, Kal, would this work better for you?

If I've done my conversion correctly thats 8 am...

That should be fine for me; when I see Denny tonight I'll ask him if its ok for him.

I actually can't quite make it at 2pm sharp, but here are the (Eastern Standard) times I'll be online Sun Feb 10: 11am to 12:30pm and from 2:15pm 'till about 5pm.

I can probably make it so long as it is after 12:45 EST and before 5 EST on sunday.

Eclipse, excellent! See ya at 2:15. Is your TS account all set up?

If I've done my conversion correctly thats 8 am...

8 am it is!

That should be fine for me; when I see Denny tonight I'll ask him if its ok for him.

That'd be awesome if Denny could make it too! Thanks for passing that along to him, Kal. Ask him if he's got his account set up too.

I will be home at that time, so it should be OK, but my kids will still be up, so I might get a little distracted during the meeting :D

I should be able to attend, just let me know which time we are going with.

-Sho

Ben, Sho, thank you both for your flexibility.

Now if I'm reading all your posts correctly, gents, here's who can attend what:

Availabilities updated Feb 9 2008, 09:45 AM

11am to 12:30pm EST

Ben Zwycky - both times are doable

ShoHashi - can make one time or the other, not both

Quazar - both are doable

Kalshion - can attend this session only

dennymala - can't make it this time

2:15pm to 5pm East

Ben Z.

Sho

Quazar

Eclipse - can attend this session only

Case will be busy that afternoon and hasn't gotten back to us about the eleven o'clock session. We have not yet heard back from Chavik and $ilk. I really want to include everybody. So, how about if we meet at both times?

Just so there's no confusion gentlemen, we are using Rip's TeamSpeak server.

So, how about if we meet at both times?

I realize that I said I could attend either one, but both I cannot do. I do have some things I need to take care of and I'd rather not book my whole afternoon.

-Sho

Denny, no problem. Enjoy your trip. We can connect later.

Ben, let's you and me do both then so we can catch Eclipse and Kal.

Sho, it's fine. You've been more than flexible already. Please come to the early session.

I have modified the availabilities in my post above. It should be fun. We might even have time for a quick AWA game.

I can make both now just to let ya know, father and I took care of most of our rounds today. Got a few tomorrow but as far as I know they'll be later :D

Cya tomorrow B) *If not the first one, then diff the second*

Well, since everyone can now make the second session, it seems a little superfluous to hold two meetings, but it's a bit late to change things now.

I'll pop in around 11 am to see if anyone's around and ask Ixos to set up his AWA server for this evening European time (12pm or 3pm EST)

Well, since everyone can now make the second session, it seems a little superfluous to hold two meetings, but it's a bit late to change things now.

I'll pop in around 11 am to see if anyone's around and ask Ixos to set up his AWA server for this evening European time (12pm or 3pm EST)

My wife's birthday doings are going on so I won't be able to make it. :ph34r:

Very sorry about not being at the first one; father sprung something on me so I just now got home (damn it I hate when he does these things, makes it hard to for me to plan stuff ahead of time)

I *SHOULD* be at the second one, provided he doesn'ts spring anything ELSE on me...

Good turnout, gentlemen!

11am - Ben, Sho, Quazar

2:15pm - Ben, Ixos, Kal, Quazar

One of the issues raised involved private group discussions filling up members' PM inboxes. Fleet Leaders should converse publicly here in this forum when appropriate. You can take private matters to the Diplomatic Channel at ICC. PM Sho, Ben, Kal, or myself for the passcode.

On the subject of MP instruction, I think we decided each Alliance should host it's own program, perhaps of entry-level concepts and skills, and each Fleet would teach its own members the more advanced tactics and game-winning strategies.

sorry about not being at the first one... makes it hard to for me to plan stuff ahead of time

It's all good, Kal.

My wife's birthday doings are going on so I won't be able to make it. :(

sorry ya'll, got a call from my girlfriend and ended up talking alot longer than I thought (somehow seems to happen alot these days)

_silk, Eclipse, you both made the right choice. :ph34r: And thanks for posting, too.

We hope to include Chavik as well next time.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to schedule a Fleet Leaders' meeting for Sunday March 23rd in two sessions:

11am to 12:30pm EST

2:15pm to 5pm East

We hope to include the following individuals: ShoHashi, Chavik, Eclipse, Kalshion, dennymala, _silk, Ben Zwycky, Case, and Quazar. Gentlemen, please post here and tell us which time would work best for you or if a different time and or day would work better. Barring discussion of any sensitive topics, anyone is invited to attend our TS meetings and offer their input.

are you going to send out an Agenda? I'd like to be prepared, you know! :)

Sure, right here! :goodpost: I can edit this post for additions.

I'd like to brainstorm Fleet structures, and mission philosophies (why are the Insurgents even at odds with the UFN? What have Galcom and Earthcom done to curb internal corruption?)

And I'd like us to contemplate the impact of this especially given that we now apparently have a couple of reliable AWA servers.

Any sensitive topics can be discussed in the password-protected TS channel. Other than that, everyone is invited to participate.

Eclipse, Ben, I'll see you both at the late session. Sho, you at the early one. Thank you for posting gentlemen. Anyone else?

Got a lot going on toward the end of this month and early next month, so I can't gurrentee I'll be able to make it. If I can I'll post, if not, well then I hope Denny will be able to take my place :)

Kal, denny, thank you both for posting.

My local church has just asked me to serve in our Easter Sunday breakfast feed. I apologize, gentlemen; because this, unfortunately, will take up my entire day.

All right so this meeting seems like to be cancelled and postoponed eventually.

It's not a very good time to hit the Eastern week-end.

My local church has just asked me to serve in our Easter Sunday breakfast feed. I apologize, gentlemen; because this, unfortunately, will take up my entire day.

Why not pick the following Sunday for the meeting, Quazar? At least if everyone else is good with it.

-Sho