Fleet Leaders Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

There is a Fleet leaders meeting set for Saturday the 21st at 1900hrs GMT. Those to attend are Chavik, Ben Zwycky, Shohashi, and myself.

If any of the other FL's can make it your welcome to join in on the discussion which will cover several topics on league MP. Even though you are not participating now you may want to get involved for when you do decide to place a team in the league for competition.

Remo Out!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

There is a Fleet leaders meeting set for Saturday the 21st at 1900hrs GMT. Those to attend are Chavik, Ben Zwycky, Shohashi, and myself.

Remo...Saturdays are kind of hard for me to get online time due to RL issues. Sundays I reserve for such meetings and/or matches and would actually be better for me IF you want to move the day of the meeting. If you don't want to, is it possible for Chavik to fill me in on the meeting details? I would like to know the details.

Guest Remo Williams

I don't have a problem with that it would actually be more convenient for me also. Then maybe Ben Somerset can attend? What you say Ben S. can you attend Sunday?

Well change the date to Sunday at 1900hrs GMT to accommodate few more of the FL's. Hope this doesn't mess it up for any one else.

Guest Remo Williams

The fleet leaders meeting will begin in about 20 minutes. This a closed meeting for FL's only so please don't interupt us by logging into the ts server. After the meeting the ts server will return to regular fleet activity. Until you get the all clear from your Fleet Leader please stay off the ts server.

• 4 weeks later...

OK, I'm assuming the next FL's meeting is this Sunday, but what time? Same time as the CIOPS-Spectre match (from 7:30pm GMT) or before (from 6pm GMT)? I can't make this Saturday, and after the CIOPS-spectre match would be too late for me.

Are any fleet leaders taking part in the CIOPS-Spectre match this Sunday? I won't be, and I have a challenge issued to one of the teams I'm a member of for 6pm GMT this Sunday, so I need to know if I can accept that or not.

Someone please respond, or I won't be able to make the meeting.

Ben, the time for the meeting was on the Agenda email. It is Sunday, June 19, 2005 and will start promptly at 1900GMT.

At the time that the email went out, there were not any Fleet Leaders involved in any challenges.

If you miss the meeting, you will still get a copy of the minutes.

quote:

I'll accept the challenge, which may make me a few minutes late to the meeting.

I think you'll be on time. Based upon how you've been playing, you'll have the match in the bag in minutes!

matches have a fixed length, independent of the outcome, and never start on time.

Hopefully we will , but that won't make me any earlier to the meeting

I can attend the meeting this Sunday, June 19th, 2005 at 1900GMT.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

the time for the meeting was on the Agenda email. It is Sunday, June 19, 2005 and will start promptly at 1900GMT.

That's funny, I never got that memo. If you had not posted the start time, Sho, I would not have known when to show up.

quote:

That's funny, I never got that memo. If you had not posted the start time, Sho, I would not have known when to show up.

Probably because I didn't have your email, Quazar. If you PM me your email address, I'll add you in and forward you a copy of the Agenda.

quote:

Sho, did you hear from Remo about changes to the agenda?

No, I didn't. As a matter of fact, I got a PM from him stating that he wouldn't be attending.

well, he emailed me saying to take the subjects he wanted discussed off the agenda (and leave until a meeting he can attend, I assume)

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

well, he emailed me saying to take the subjects he wanted discussed off the agenda (and leave until a meeting he can attend, I assume)

I thought that message was sent to the mailing list, oh well please remove my issues from the agenda. I'm no longer interested in pursuing them.

• 3 weeks later...

I assume the next Fleet Leaders meeting is on Sunday, July 16, 2005. I have a wedding to attend starting at about noon my time, or 1900GMT. Could we reschedule for an earlier time of day, perhaps 1600GMT? Another option would be to hold the meeting on Saturday the 15th or at a different weekend.

BTW, Marc just helped me successfully configure my microphone on TS.