Fleet Leaders Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

I assume the next Fleet Leaders meeting is on Sunday, July 16, 2005. I have a wedding to attend starting at about noon my time, or 1900GMT. Could we reschedule for an earlier time of day, perhaps 1600GMT? Another option would be to hold the meeting on Saturday the 15th or at a different weekend.

Actually, it's scheduled for Sunday, July 17 at 1900GMT. In order to be consistent, the meeting will still be held at that date and time. If you are unable to attend you will still receive a copy of the minutes as well as any other absent Fleet Leader.

The agenda will be emailed out to all Fleet Leaders no later than next Sunday. With that in mind, if you see something on the agenda that needs to be discussed, feel free to send your concerns or comments to me and I'll ensure that it is relayed on.

Remember guys, if you have something that needs to be discussed at the next Fleet Leader meeting, be sure to email or PM it to me so I can add it to the agenda. As of right now, the only thing I have is the discussion on Ben's spreadsheet "thingy."

Regards!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

July 15th is a Friday, which means that Sunday is the 17th. Thank you for pointing that out.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

In order to be consistent, the meeting will still be held at that date and time. If you are unable to attend you will still receive a copy of the minutes as well as any other absent Fleet Leader.

That would be greatly appreciated, Sho.

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Remember guys, if you have something that needs to be discussed at the next Fleet Leader meeting, be sure to email or PM it to me so I can add it to the agenda.

Check your PM at ICC.

July meeting attendance:

Chavik

Eclipse

ShoHashi

Quazar

Remo Williams (he stayed only briefly)

I thoroughly enjoyed our discussion on TS.

Based on the pattern we have established, I assume that meetings are ideally held on the third Sunday of each month at 1100 GMT. Does this mean that the next one is on the 21st of August? And will the start time change with daylight savings?

Guest Remo Williams

Yes FL meetings are scheduled for the third Sunday of every month except it is 1900 GMT. When daylight saving time ends it will change the time for zones that use DST.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

it is 1900 GMT.

Yes, I was just comming back to post a correction since I can not edit my post in this forum.

The start time is, in fact, 1900 GMT.

• 2 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

I'm scheduling a Fleet Leaders meeting for Sunday Oct 9th at 1900 hrs GMT. All FL's must attend if you have the time to continue participating as a FL.

If you know longer have the time or inspiration to run a fleet please say so here so your fleet does not become totally inactive and miss out on future events and privileges reserved for fleet members.

If you are willing to make the changes needed to increase your membership and fleet activity level, but just can't make this meeting post that here as well so that you receive the meeting minutes and don't get left to far behind.

I'll be there. Could you send me the new MP/RP handbook/ scoring system you're using, Remo? I'd like to keep ours compatible. I'm nearly done with our full RP structure.

Guest Remo Williams

No problem Ben, I think what your looking for is in section 2b of our new charter.

Prime Fleet Charter

This explains how Prime Promotes based on score for RP and MP. Besides our new charter you need to refer to the Fleet League MP Handbook, which I'm sure you already know by heart.

Feel free to use what ever you like from our Charter to keep us in sync since both Orion and Wraith will use a simular system.

I will explain more at the FL meeting.

I plan to attend the October 9th, 1900 GMT Fleet Leaders Meeting. Is this in addition to our regular 1900 GMT meeting held every third Sunday of the month? I am available to attend both.

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

I'm nearly done with our full RP structure.

Yeah-heah! WTG, Ben!

Though I'm quite busy during the week these days, our gathering this weekend should be fun.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

Well, that hasn't happened the last couple of months, so maybe this is instead of last month's meeting?

Yes it is, and so far I've heard from you Ben and Quasar. Oh yeah and Shohashi informed me via a PM message that he's unable to attend due to work.

I haven't heard from Eclipse or Chavik so I'm assuming their not interested in participating as FL's at this meeting along with Jamotto who has never been active in the fleet community that I know of since he was made an acting FL in the Insurgents.

So it looks like it will just be the three of us Sunday.

At the meeting weÔÇÖll be discussing the following.

Charters and RP Structures

Multiplayer

I'm also thinking about delegating some of the work of reviving the inactive fleets so I can start work on the Insurgent Alliances also to insure no fleet remains inactive.

quote:

I'm also thinking about delegating some of the work of reviving the inactive fleets so I can start work on the Insurgent Alliances also to insure no fleet remains inactive.

With all due respect, Remo, I don't think you need to do that. We Insurgents have been quiet as of late, but we are working on our charters and other documentation in an effort to get them to you before the deadline.

Guest Remo Williams

Heh, I knew if I poked hard enough I would get a responce from you guys.

Good enough for me Sho can't wait to see what you guys have been up to.

quote:

1900 is 1 Central right? I had my head wrapped around that for a bit but have lost it again.

Yes 1:00 PM your time Chavik we'll meet up on the Prime Fleet West TS server the default password is the same.

Remo, I didn't see the need to post in this thread since I did not fall into either of the categories you asked to respond to your post. As chavik said, it was post if you "couldn't attend"

Guest Remo Williams

oops, excuse me I'll word meeting annoucements carefully in the future it was my intention for all FL's to acknowledge if they were going to attend also.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Eclipse:

hehe np... and yes I do plan to be there. (someone shoot me an alarm )

Ok great see you there Eclipse.

Quasar is no longer the leader of Vanguard fleet and will not be attending the FL meeting. The TS servers default password has been changed and I will be sending out the new password through the mailing list.

Also Quasars access to the Insurgents secure FL forum should be removed if were going to continue to use that area for private FL debate.

Remo Out!