Fleet Leaders Meeting

Guest Remo Williams

Why not pick the following Sunday for the meeting, Quazar? At least if everyone else is good with it.

-Sho

Possibly. denny, what time of day and week would work better for you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume the meeting is on this coming Sunday?

If so, I'd like to add another itemn to the agenda, all teh fleet leaders with UCCE should download the 1.06 beta patch so we can try that out with multiple clients.

Eh...topic was dead in the last days and I think everyone pretty much forgoto about it.... or at least I did.

I going out right now and I'll be busy in the evening local time.

Sorry guys.

See if Kal is online.

Very sorry gents, I can't make any meetings for awhile.

I'm afraid my father's been very ill these past few days, he had to go the hospital just this morning due to it but is out now and trying to rest, so my time been with him and tending to his needs. If Denny can't make the meetings, then I'd appriciate it if someone could take notes for me.

Again, very sorry.

Coming sunday I'll be out seeing the local natural science museum, already booked sorry.

We have a planetarium show with a lesson.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Attention Fleet Leaders:

I'd like to hold a Fleet Leaders meeting on either December 5, 6 or 7. I'd also like to arrange a day and time that the majority will be able to attend. The meeting will be held on TeamSpeak. Please PM me your availability day and times before November 22, 2008.

Thank you.

-Sho

I can start at 10am, your time any of those three days, Sho. Do we have a server?

Good question Quazar. Sho, if you dont already have a server, i can see if i can convince a friend to set-up a server for this occasion.No promises.

EDIT: If sho directed the post after this to me, i already knew it was a fleet leaders meeting and just offered help with the server, so i wont contact my friend since no one needs the server.

I'm posting in behalf of Kalshion from whom I got this message:

Hey Denny, thanks for the time. I can't log into the site right now due to a damn error on my main comp, I can make either day but 'will' need a reminder of some kind (an e-mail) so if you can post in my place I'd appriciate it, I also need the server info again.

Please ShoHashi contact him via e-mail.

Thanks.

After some thought, I've decided that for this meeting I'm going to try things a little bit differently. This has a lot to do with people being busy because of the upcoming holidays and the various geographical locations of Fleet Leaders. It also should be a little bit more convenient this way. In an effort to ensure that all Fleet Leaders are kept properly informed, I'm going to send out an email with the meeting. Whether or not you choose to reply to it or get involved is entirely up to you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

-Sho

The 2008 December Fleet Leader meeting has been sent out. If you haven't received it please let me know via PM. I used the email addresses in the Fleet Database. If you have changed it since first signing up in the database, then you will need to go back in and edit it with the correct address.

Quazar, I didn't see you in the database so let me know how you want the meeting.

-Sho

Got it, will reply to all.

On a side note, we used to have a mailing list that the SC setted up some time ago.

If it's still there, he may give you the admin rights Sho, so you can clean it of non fleet leaders addresses and use it for this kind of meetings.

Or we may just create another. Just a little suggestion to keep you away from hassles in searching the addresses and such.