Where can I find a fleet to join ??

I realy would like to join a fleet for multyplayer but cant seem to find out how?

I' m not even sure if i can "Being a nOOB, i am working hard on learning all the features and aspect of the game so i can be good at it and to fully understand it and im doing well so far

I apolagise if this measage is in the wrong place im still trying to understand all this forum stuff and how it works, i asumed as my measage is fleet related it goes here

Anyway please let me know as i could realy do with some seriose hard training ect

Thanks

Edit: Changed were to where in title.

[ 08-09-2004, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Chavik ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Dean b:

I realy would like to join a fleet for multyplayer but cant seem to find out how?

I' m not even sure if i can "Being a nOOB, i am working hard on learning all the features and aspect of the game so i can be good at it and to fully understand it and im doing well so far

I apolagise if this measage is in the wrong place im still trying to understand all this forum stuff and how it works, i asumed as my measage is fleet related it goes here

Anyway please let me know as i could realy do with some seriose hard training ect

Thanks

Sounds like the Prime Fleet Academy is just the place you need. We offer a six-week hands on training program for newbie Commanders. It gets you acquainted with the history of the fleets and the BC Series. As well as instruction in many of the available features of the game from a seasoned Cmdr chosen for his advanced skills in UC.

If you really want to learn the game and actively participate in multiplayer then Prime's Academy is ready to teach you.

Prime Fleet Academy!

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by jamotto:

There is also The Devil's Hand raider fleet that you can join that is not shown on the web page.

Ah hell, he prolly doesn't have the bloodlust of a true TDH Raider anyhow.

Hey guys, I realy appreciate your help and suport on this

Anyway i am looking into it all so i do head in the right direction , Thanks ShoHashi for your quick responce.

Looks like "The Prime Fleet Accademy" is the best thing i have read aboput for what i need at pressent,(Hence)Still Looking

Something to consider when selecting a fleet is not just the availability of training for that fleet, but also the mission for that fleet.

Wraith includes special operations, ISS includes CIOPS (espionage), and EarthCOM includes SCID, a special counter-Insurgent force.

For that matter, the Devil's Hand raiders are sacking and pillaging where they may, and the Insurgents are GALCOM's number one threat. If you want to take on a rehabilitation project, consider joining the Gammulans, they're really underhanded right now.

Any fleet will have senior members who can train you in multiplayer if nothing else, but I have to hand it to Prime that they are the ones who have to date done the best with their cadets because of all the fleets, they have been the most organized all around.