Fleet Meet Schedule For Sunday Sept. 26th

Guest Remo Williams

Guest Remo Williams

Here is the schedule for the Fleet Meet on Sunday 26th at 19:00 GMT.

1. Wraith vrs. Insurgents 19:00 - 19:45 GMT.
  2. ISS vrs. TDH 19:55 - 20:40 GMT.
  3. Prime vrs. Insurgents 20:50 - 21:35 GMT.
  4. Orion vrs. TDH 21:45 - 22:30
  5. SCID vrs. Insurgents 22:40 - 23:25 GMT.
  6. Wraith vrs. TDH 23:35 - 00:20 GMT.
  7. ISS vrs. Insurgents 00:30 - 01:15 GMT
  8. Prime vrs. TDH 01:25 - 02:10
  9. Orion vrs. Insurgents 02:20 - 03:05 GMT.
  10. SCID vrs. TDH 03:15 - 04:00 GMT.

Substitute players will be used as needed to complete the teams need to compete for each fleet. Hopefully it won't be need except for maybe TDH Raider fleet.

As you can see the system is flawed at the moment due to a lack of opposing Fleets to GalCom and EarthCom. In a perfect situation we would have and equal number of Fleets on each side. That's why we need to use all the Insurgent Fleets and use substitute players as needed to balance the stats for each Alliance. Otherwise the stats will remain unbalanced in favor of the Insurgents and the TDH Fleets.

Below Edited In

In other words the schedule should look as follows.

1. Wraith vrs. Balor 19:00 - 19:45 GMT.
  2. ISS vrs. TDH 19:55 - 20:40 GMT.
  3. Prime vrs. Bishamon 20:50 - 21:35 GMT.
  4. Orion vrs. Spectre 21:45 - 22:30
  5. SCID vrs. Eversor 22:40 - 23:25 GMT.
  6. Wraith vrs. TDH 23:35 - 00:20 GMT.
  7. ISS vrs. Balor 00:30 - 01:15 GMT
  8. Prime vrs. Bishamon 01:25 - 02:10
  9. Orion vrs. Spectre 02:20 - 03:05 GMT.
  10. SCID vrs. Eversor 03:15 - 04:00 GMT.

Now each Fleet and Alliance play and equal number of matches balancing the stats.

[ 09-26-2004, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Remo Williams ]

Guest Remo Williams

Wow after reading here and over at Prime I guess I should have canceled. Oh well will see what happens.

Have fun with your friend Denny good friends are hard to find but enemies accumulate LOL!

Participants:

GalCom

[*]Marvin

[*]Dreada

[*]Ben Zwycky

Insurgents

[*]Chavik

[*]ShoHashi

Raiders

[*]Shingen

Host: Remo

First match pretty much went off without a hitch. Then we got adventurous. It gave Shingen the opportunity to work on his own ... in his own element, so to speak. Which he did. And promptly ran up a kill or two.

Shin might be part of the Devil's Hand but I think it's better for GalCom if we keep him under Chavik's thumb.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Have fun with your friend Denny good friends are hard to find but enemies accumulate LOL!

Thanks Remo, I did.

Next time we'll take care of some enemies...

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Shin might be part of the Devil's Hand but I think it's better for GalCom if we keep him under Chavik's thumb.

What's that supposed to mean?

Hey Marv, if you have that logchat from last night, would you email me a copy? I'd like to check it out.

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

I want to see where I ended up

Probably close to the top.

Not having a microphone for TeamSpeak didn't seem to hinder you at all ... kind'a gives a whole different meaning to the expression, "silent but deadly."

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

What's that supposed to mean?

It means you are far less dangerous when you're taking orders from somebody else.

quote:

I remember killing someone on a planet, but I guess the logchat doesn't show that I got any kills yesterday.

This was almost certainly your kill:

quote:

From mission 2:
Sun Sep 26 15:53:22 2004 SERVER Player Chavik (ICV-Phoenix) destroyed

Anyway, we all agreed to attribute it to you ... in fact, you even claimed a kill here:

quote:

Sun Sep 26 15:59:50 2004 TER/RAI Shingen killed Dreada

As far as the kill on the planet, it was me who was morted but I couldn't tell which of you done the deed ... so I suggested Remo give each of you 1/3 of the allotted points.

Edit: Okay, I just checked Wraith's website (Dreada, those arrows for scrolling your pix sure were hard to spot) and it seems Chavik's mort is also in dispute. Either that or Chav died more than once while I was trying to kill the Insurgent shuttle. Anyway, I think we can all agree that Shin never died and his shuttle was never destroyed ... which gives him the game.

[ 09-27-2004, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: Marvin ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Chavik:

I did die several times.

LOL. You might want to PM Remo to coordinate all those morts. Evidently, since you were "away" from your CC, they didn't show up in the chatlog and can't otherwise be confirmed.

That way, Remo can give the Devil his due ... and Dreada too.

quote:

Originally posted by Marvin:

Anyway, I think we can all agree that Shin never died and his shuttle was never destroyed ... which gives him the game.

I got creamed in the first one when (like a dumb-ass) I jumped straight into Ben's CC.

The second one, I don't think anyone went after my shuttle at all, which was a shame since it was sitting out in the middle of nowhere, on Rovorix.

I can't remember if I got killed in the 2nd match. I remember Dreada locked in my sites, but I can't remember if I killed him, or if he warped out.

quote:

I don't think anyone went after my shuttle at all, which was a shame since it was sitting out in the middle of nowhere, on Rovorix.

Yours was next on my list and I probably would've gotten to it eventually had I not had trouble with Chav's shuttle appearing and disappearing. First time, it reappeared thousands of kilometers from where I entered the planet ... requiring a quick jump back into space (the new terrain-following mod not withstanding) to plot a new pair of planetfall waypoints. At the time, it really had me confused ... now that I read the above posts, I can understand what happened.

We gotta figure a way to inform all sides, in a 3-sided match, that the shuttle's CC has been morted. I don't recall if Dreada told me of his kill via TS but, if Shin got the first kill on Chav, neither me or Dreada would've known the shuttle was down and out.

Guest Remo Williams

I'm working on the stats now guys! I'm having a bit of trouble with match two because people left their CC's normally this is unacceptable for official match ROE due to the fact that the chat log does not report needed info when someone is destroyed. I'll post again when the stats page is update this evening.

Remo Out!

quote:

Originally posted by DREADA:

I wonder if this is a play issue? Obviously somebody has to make the first move, but transitioning out of hyperspace within firing range of the enemy is often futile, right?

Generally, the guy who jumps is the guy who dies.

Guest Shingen

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I'm working on the stats now guys! I'm having a bit of trouble with match two because people left their CC's normally this is unacceptable for official match ROE due to the fact that the chat log does not report needed info when someone is destroyed. I'll post again when the stats page is update this evening.

Remo Out!

Hey, what happened to the stats update?? I wanna see you got Chav!