League Scoring & Stats Ladder

Guest Remo Williams

I apologise for being overly grumpy about scoring mishaps. I won't make any more complaints in the future.

Everyone please feel free to me as much as they like. Come on, you know it'll make you feel better...

Guest Remo Williams

No will use this next!

Just kidding I think the PM I just sent you Ben in response will help you see whatÔÇÖs going on. Its all-good buddy we'll get it right eventually.

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

Everyone please feel free to me as much as they like. Come on, you know it'll make you feel better...

Me --> <-- Ben

Thanks, Ben. I feel a lot better now. I really needed that short break from updating Fleet documents. Stop by the Alpha Wing bar and I'll buy you a cold one in return.

Guest Remo Williams

So I take it you don't want to be in Prime any longer, not a problem I prefer participating members anyway.

See ya.

• 3 months later...
Guest Remo Williams

The fleet league team stats ladder has been reset. All fleets need to create a team for MP matches at GalCom Online.

Also all fleet MP members need to download the league MP handbook. which contains all the info you need to know to create a team if your a team leader and compete for your fleet in MP.

Remo out