Announcement: 2005 Season Begins April 1st

Guest Remo Williams

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could all the active teams post the times when they are generally available with a valid team? Otherwise I'm just guessing in the dark with these challenge times.

Tema Praetorian and Team Demolition:

Saturdays 1730-2000 GMT

Sundays 1830-2000 GMT

Praetorian possibly also 1730-2000 GMT Tuesdays Wednesdays and Fridays, but less likely.

No.

Not when some of our members have flexible schedules.

Personally I am available Friday evenings 6 - 11:59 PM perhaps later but that cuts into next days availablity. Sat and Sun lets say noon to 10 PM.

Umm, Balor and Praetorian have a match scheduled for 1730 GMT today, the challenge was made and accepted successfully, and was listed in the upcoming matches at Galcom HQ for a couple of days, but now it's not there any more. What's going on? Does it just stop being listed there automatically on the day the match is supposed to happen, or has there been a problem?

Another forfeit I reported the loss, in my half-asleep state, instead of sending the info to the scorekeeper, and after entering the info in, it seems to have updated the ladder incorrectly. Sorry

Can this be fixed?

Guest Remo Williams

No Problem I'll fix it, and update the handbook to reflect the correct proceedure. All logs must be sent to the scorekeeper who will then enter it into the ladder and fleet DB.