3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

Well, as soon as team Wraith gets its membership filled out a little and tells teh rest of us when they are generally available for matches, they can challenge/be challenged by hostile teams (currently either Team Demolition, Spectre Fleet or Balor Fleet)

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy Boran messed up another duel yesterday after white water canoeing all day

Boran Zavok (Demolition)

challenges

Dark Commander (Wraith)

to a duel at 1800 GMT on Saturday 4th June or 1800 GMT on Saturday 18th June.

cloaking permission to be decided by the challengee.

[ 06-03-2005, 07:33 AM: Message edited by: Ben Zwycky ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marc Wubbema:

Marc Wubbema (Praetorian)

challenges

Ramis (Spectre)

to a duel on Sunday 5th June right after the Match

cloaking permission to be decided by the challengee.

Not sure if I'll have time now Marc I'm swamped with RL work right now I may just be able to attend the match, and score all the logs I'm receiving which is very time consuming. I'll let you know this Saturday.

Thanks BTW to all the participants of last weekends match by following procedure to the letter you made it very easy to score the match.

JSmith, I have a social engagement on Saturday 11th, so I have no idea when I'll be available then. Shall we move the duel to Sunday the 12th at 1900-1930 GMT(depending on when the match on that day finishes, if one of us is involved)?

OK, with the Praetorian-Spectre Match being rescheduled to next Sunday, JSmith and I had our duel yesterday, which Ben Zwycky won. Marc Wubbema acted as umpire and sent his log to the scorekeeper.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I work half the day on Saturdays Marc so it would have to be a little after 20:00 GMT.

Sure Remo, that's no problem

Ok great I'll see you then.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I work half the day on Saturdays Marc so it would have to be a little after 20:00 GMT.

Sure Remo, that's no problem

Ok great I'll see you then.
Hmm i just noticed, that 20:00 GMT, or 22:00 my time...i thought 20:00 my time, anyway, i should still be able to make it, provided it wont start later then 20:30 GMT (or i might doze off during the match )