3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Chavik:

8:00 pm Central/6:00 pm Pacific Saturday. Earlier is fine with me if that's dinnertime for you or something.

Ok cool I'll see you on TS at the appointed time.

Guest Remo Williams

Well Ben chalk one up for Chavik he defeated me in our Dual this evening.

BTW when two members schedules a dual people should not just show up at the session unless invited to do so by one of the players involved, or at least ask if you can attend the private dual session.

Thanks

Guest Remo Williams

Sorry Ben no log was kept because of the confusion of uninvited players interrupting the match. I was in a Starcarrier; Chavik will have to post his craft type.

Although with out the log we were in violation of standard match procedure and you can throw it out and have us replay the match, its up to you as the playerÔÇÖs scorekeeper to enforce the MP handbook policies to keep it fair for all involved.

Remo Out.

I appologize for interupting the duel...I did not realize that you had a match setup. In the future i'll check this thread first before logging on. If someone would have pointed it out to me, I would have gladly went to another server. Once again, I appologize.

The log is not so important for a duel, since the scoring is very simple. As long as both parties agree on the ship types used and the victor, there's no need to fall back to the log for verification. In the future we should try and have a third party present for duels to ensure a neutral point of view (and complete chat log for submission). I.e. when a duel time is agreed here, one other league player (ideally a fleet staff member of some kind) should volunteer to observe.

This rule can be waived if the agreed time for the two duelling players is very difficult for anyone else to make (e.g. weekday morning/noon GMT)

Agreed?

I'll update the table tomorrow- we have visitors tonight.

Guest Remo Williams

Indeed, there was no umpire present either I need to re-read the handbook now myself I think. LOL!

No problem Casey, I'll be on server 1 this afternoon if you would like to join in on my much needed practice. LOL! I think I'm 0-2 now in Duals.

Well i don't know how much practice you'd get. Blowing me up...me respawning...you blowing me up....lol...etc...etc...etc.. But if you'd like to....I can meet. Nothing official though. Not ready for that yet.

Well, this puts Chavik top of the individual standings table by virtue of destroying a higher value asset than me.

Congratulations, Chavik, we'll see how long you can stay up there.

Next challenge, please!

Casey, you can't take part in an official duel challenge until you join an official fleet MP team (which you haven't, last time I looked).

Firestar, you want one last try to get our duel in today before the end of the month? I'm available from about 1pm GMT for half an hour if your up for it (If I see you on a server or in the game lobby before then, we can have our duel as soon as I can get on your server). Any cruiser or carrier, but no cloaking, agreed?

you're not registered in Team Alpha Wing at www.galcom.net.

That is required before you can take part in league activities, since only official team members have their stats recorded in the individual stats table.