3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

Casey, IIRC you as a Cadet can only undertake duels with other participants.

Your participation to official fleet matches will require you to graduate from the academy.

@ Ben

This is the reason why he was not instructed to register in Team Alpha Wing; we only get graduated member in there.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aha. Sorry for the confusion. All our teams are password-protected and are formed by invitation only, so all team members have passed the required training level by default, so it didn't occur to me that your teams don't work the same way.

No problem Ben.

Casey should have reported this to one of PF officers before going on but this is fine as he'll prolly graduate in few days.

Sorry I didn't realize that i shouldn't have registered. So i didn't know i had done anything wrong. Or i would have reported. But I'm still learning. And YES..i sent my last mission to Commander Marvin a few hours ago, so if all goes well, I'll be able to remove Cadet from my sig. But again i appologize for the confusion.

NP. If you would have earned a smack, at this time you'll already be aching.

That's what I'm around for.

Remeber to ask your superior before doing things that aren't in your instructions. A new lesson learned.

If that's the case Casey,

Marc Wubbema (Praetorian)

Challenges

Casey (Alpha Wing)

For a duel on Friday the 11th of November at 6 PM GMT or Saturday the 12th of November at 6 PM GMT

Cloaking permission to be decided by the challengee

And

Challenges

Remo (Alpha Wing)

For a duel on Friday the 11th of November at 8 PM GMT or Saturday the 12th of November at 8 PM GMT

Ben Zwycky (Praetorian)

challenges

Chavik (Spectre)

to a duel on Saturday 12th November 7pm GMT or Sunday 13th November 7pm GMT

cloaking permission to be decided by the challengee.

Ben Zwycky (Praetorian)

challenges

Matchoo (SCID)

to a duel on Saturday 12th November at 7.30pm GMT or Sunday 13th November at 7.30pm GMT

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Marc Wubbema:

Challenges

Remo (Alpha Wing)

For a duel on Friday the 11th of November at 8 PM GMT or Saturday the 12th of November at 8 PM GMT

Sounds good to me see you Saturday.

Kalshion (Alpha Wing)

challenges

Ben Zwycky (Praetorian)

to a duel on Saturday 10th December 7:00 pm (GMT) or Sunday 11th December at 8:00 pm (GMT)

(Can't dual this weekend or next due to the upcoming Nellis Air Force Base Air Show)

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Challenges

Remo (Alpha Wing)

And cloaking?

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Kalshion (Alpha Wing)

challenges

Ben Zwycky (Praetorian)

to a duel on Saturday 10th December 7:00 pm (GMT) or Sunday 11th December at 8:00 pm (GMT)

Well, if both of my challengees accept, I wouldn't be able to accept your challenge this month anyway.

Either of those dates should be fine, so we'll go for Saturday the 10th at 7pm GMT, since that's less likely to get in the way of a team match. If anything comes up in the meantime that would mean I can't make that date, I'll let you know as soon as I can.

Cloaking will be allowed, for a change.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

quote:

Challenges

Remo (Alpha Wing)

And I can be there to act as umpire.

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Kalshion (Alpha Wing)

challenges

Ben Zwycky (Praetorian)

Well, if both of my challengees accept, I wouldn't be able to accept your challenge this month anyway....

Eeh Ben, you do know he challenged you for december, not november, so you should have more then enough space for him

yes I know, I was replying to his can't make this weekend or next comment, which I didn't quote for some reason.

This Saturday at 3pm GMT would be doable, Chavik, not on the Sunday, though. Otherwise, we can move it to a different weekend.

Marc...I'm going to have to decline your challenge...I've got alot going on Fri. and Sat. and I have my checkride Sunday....However if you want to plan something for next weekend just let me know...we'll try to work something out...i could use the experience....as brief as it probably will be...lol.

GRRR!

blast my buisy scedule, I cant seem to arrange anything for AWA without finding out a day after that i'm already buisy on that day...

I had arranged to go out on saturday evening, and I cant tell when i'll be back

Any chance to shift this to Sunday (20th) Casey? (same time)

Same goes for you Remo, sorry for issuing challenges and then finding out I dont have the time. As agreed through PM's, my duel against Remo will be at Sunday 13th of November at 8 PM GMT

Again, sorry guys

OK, no reply from Matchoo, so I'm going to assume that's a refusal. I could have a duel with you on Saturday 19th, Casey, if you like, since that slot is now free

Cloaking or non-cloaking for tomorrow, Chavik?

Sorry, I didn't didn't mean to be impolite by not answering, I've just been busy the last few days. I am going to pass on the challenge until I get some more practice. They way that you and marc wiped out me, firestar, and casey the other night told me I'm not quite ready to take on a duel yet.

Ok...lets see...Ben I accept your challenge for Saturday 7pm Nov.19. Lets use Cloacking..And Marc I accept your challenge Sunday Nov. 20 7pm...And also use cloaking...If anything comes up between now and then...just post and we'll reschedule. Meet on TS if its working...around 7pm...

If it's not, we'll meet in the game lobby. Agreed?

I look forward to meeting you. Make sure you have read and understood the rules for duelling beforehand. If you have any questions concerning them, ask here.