3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

No problem, see you tomorrow, then.

Is anyone able to be around as umpire (3pm GMT)?

Sorry Ben I'll be at work at that time or I would.

quote:

No problem, see you tomorrow, then.

Is anyone able to be around as umpire (3pm GMT)?

Sorry guys, I just saw the message.

Ben....Look forward to meeting you as well...and by game lobby do you mean TS game lobby or the Game CQ lobby. Either will be fine...Maybe i'll learn a few tricks for future use...lol See you then.

OK, Marc is here in the GameCQ lobby ready for his duel with Remo, and Jack is present and ready to act as umpire, but no sign of Remo so far.

I'm off to bed, just remember to send me the log afterwards, guys.

Right, 15 minutes have come and gone, if anything this is my fault Remo, i should have Pm'ed you about the time as well as posting it in this topic (a page back now, you could have missed it).

Would you be willing to try again on the 27th of November at 7 PM GMT Remo?

Again, sorry about the confusion.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks Ben.

Well since I'm home sick today are there any would be challengers ready for some action? I'll be monitoring the game lobby all day stop by if you would like to chat or run a death match.

Ben and Marc...sorry for such short notice but something has come up and i'm not going to make the matches this weekend...if you'd like to reschedule let me know...once again i appologize...

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

OK, Casey, thanks for letting us know. Anyone want to take up the duelling slot tomorrow (7pm GMT)? You can face either myself or Marc.

I'm game its time for some payback.

We're going to need an umpire, for the team match at 7.30pm GMT (1 hour from this post) at least, ideally for the duel as well (at 7pm GMT, half an hour from this post).

Any volunteers?

OK, due to the members of team alpha wing experiencing connection problems, the match will be rescheduled to either next weekend or the weekend after.

Two individual duels were successfully conducted, however, and the player scores table and fleet database have been updated accordingly.

Anyone conducting any duels this weekend must remember to

1) have an umpire present

and

2) send the chat log to me or to [email protected]

You do not have to announce the duel beforehand if you have someone available to act as umpire, they can be arranged on the spot as long as neither participant has already fought two duels this month.

I will update the individual score table on Monday