3000AD Fleet League Duel Challenges here!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalshion, I have just discovered I'm going to be busy in the evening GMT of Saturday the 10th. We can either reschedule to Sunday the 11th of December at 7pm/8pm GMT or go for Saturday the 3rd (this coming Saturday) or 17th at 7pm/8pm GMT. Any of those times good for you?

• 2 weeks later...

Ben... need to reshucdle, sorry about this but father shucdled a reprassal for tuesday and he wants to get the house cleaned up, using this weekend to do that

What day it good for you?

Any day except Monday this coming week around 7-9pm GMT, earlier in the day than that is possible theoretically, but not reliable, and probably not very useful for you

7 pm GMT?

As far as I know my father has nothing planned,

that would be about 11 am my time. So yea I should be able to make it

Catch you then

Sorry it took so long to respond, my IE doesn't seem to be updating the boards as much so I didn't notice any replys here.. sorry!

quote:

Ben

This is getting tiring

Need to change the date again. Father wants to hit the gun show tomorrow (its on today, but he likes going to these places early)

If you can, we can do saturday of this week. I had something planned for that day but I just cancelled it so we can do taht day

Again, very sorry, just wish he had told me YESTERDAY that way there I would've posted for next week

If this keeps up I'll probably take myself off the MP list, because it seems everytime I schudle a dual something comes up [Mad]

If you mean the 24th, that's Christmas evening over here (when the main celebrations are), so I can't do that, but I could do the evening of the 25th before or after your duel with Marc.

Argh!

My connection is still going like a wounded snail (has been all week) A technician from the ISP has finally come today and narrowed it down to a hardware fault in our WiFi aerial, and they're all out of spares. This means, my connection will still be way slower than dial-up speed and cutting out regularly until well into next week at the earliest, meaning we'll have to postpone our duel again. At least you'll still have your match up with Marc.

Think I'll remove myself from the MP team for awhile. This month just hasn't been kind to me.

Couple friends came over to celebrate christmas with myself and father (wasn't expecting ANYONE to come over actually)

So I wasn't able to log into TS... sorry Marc

(goes to remove himseld due to all the delays and problems)