ALL active MP members...REPORT

Ok...with meeting some frustration on 5/15/2005 during Match play, some of us have decided to do this thread here.

We are asking now, that everyone post here on who can be availiable for weekend matches, atleast on somewhat a regular basis, as well as possibly the TIMES that you are most availiable during those weekends.

This is being asked so as we ALL know who can and cannot take part in these festivities, and also keep the teams alive that are attempting to compete through the year.

Guest Remo Williams

This MP members roll call was not authorized by PHQ or the founding members of the league please disregard.

Shadow report to PHQ secure comms ASAP and explain to me why you broke with the chain of command.

I have explained why I started this thread here to Remo, and for sanity (to most possibly)...am going to deal with SC himself personally to have this thread removed.

It was most likely a mistake making this here on my part, but it was started with good intentions only, for all the participants of the Multi-player Matches and the like involved.

PLEASE...no posts here now until SC decides whether to honor my request to have the thread removed, or remove it and pound the @$!@# out of me (along with Remo most likely)...or let it stand.

NO POSTS NOW in this thread is what I ask, ok all?

Guest Remo Williams

Its not a big problem Shadow I'll be meeting with you on TS to explain how the chain of command works in Prime and the league.

I've started and investigation into todays events to see if any league rules or policys were violated and by whom.

I'm also going to setup a meeting of the league FL's to make sure this stuff is done properly in the future. As the league founder I've found it very helpful when all the FL's are on the same page and not trying to change the rules on the spur of the moment to fit the agenda of there fleet.

Anyway I'll be removing this topic in the next few hours.

Remo Out!

Guest Remo Williams

I just caught what you said!! I hope you didn't just PM Derek without asking his permission to do so! The SC doesn't like unsolicited PM's! Now that you have though I'll leave this topic to him.(Runs for cover!!!)

GULP..as said, yes, PM'd SC myself before Remo and I spoke in Teamspeak.

I stand here on my own, willingly taking whatever given to me on this issue from SC or anyone as well....it will be discussed and then acted upon.

For now, please consider this thread closed till it's considered and discussed.

Meanwhile, I'm gonna just do to myself after all this while waiting for the decision.

quote:

Originally posted by Shadow5731:

Meanwhile, I'm gonna just do to myself after all this while waiting for the decision.

It has been my experience that the SC will often one-up whatever punishment you decide, on your own, to lay upon yourself. Therefore, I suggest you only smack yourself with a trout, thusly:

... and prepare yourself for a good clubbing.

If you do the clubbing yourself, what recourse do you leave the SC?