Prime Fleet Leader Nominations

Good case, well made, Marv. I was thinking of nominating Kal myself, slipped my mind with all the fleet administrative stuff I've been working on lately.

I'll add him to the nominee list!

Good post, Marvin. That's the sort of thing you need to do when you nominate someone....sell him to the Community. Give the Community a reason to vote for a particular candidate.

Silk, or anyone that knows Silk's abilities, do you have anything to inform the Community about your/his abilities?

Remember, there's still time for more nominees.

In order to properly set up the vote, the cut-off time for nominees will be Saturday, August 5, 2006 at 8:00PM EST. There will be a poll posted to elect the new Prime Fleet Leader. Polls will open on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 12:00AM EST and will close on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 11:59PM EST.

-Sho

[ 08-01-2006, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

quote:

Originally posted by ShoHashi:

Polls will open on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 12:00AM EST and will close on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 11:59PM EST.

One day?

I just got my (real life) sample ballot today. Early voting started 29 July. Absentee ballots aren't due until 8 August. Could you please follow Nevada's lead and add a few days to the voting time?

Yeah ShoHashi, it may be difficult for anyone around the world to be able to attend a single day ballot.

Adding a couple of days will not do any harm I think.

Good suggestions, gentlemen! 48 hours it is then!

In order to properly set up the vote, the cut-off time for nominees will be Saturday, August 5, 2006 at 8:00PM EST.

The poll posted to elect the new Prime Fleet Leader will open on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 12:00AM EST and will close on Monday, August 7, 2006 at 11:59PM EST.

-Sho

Nominations are now closed.

Silk and Kalshion are the candidates for Prime Fleet Leader.

Please remember, you are allowed only one vote. Candidates may also cast a vote.

-Sho