Prime Fleet Leader Election

The purpose of this poll is to elect the new Prime Fleet Leader. You are allowed ONE vote.

This poll will open on Sunday, August 6, 2006 at 12:00AM EST and will close on Monday, August 7, 2006 at 11:59PM EST.

[ 08-06-2006, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

When I opened this it said 0 users had voted and after I voted and refreshed it said 3 had. Right after I made my selection I clicked the submit button (or what ever it was called to save my vote) but I may have clicked it multiple times. I don't know if this would have registered multiple votes but if it did please disregard the additional ones. (I don't think it did because in a different thread I read before voted Marvin said he had voted. I'm just trying to make sure I'm not accused of attempting to rig the election.)

Silk.

Nice Run bro!

It was tough for both you and I, for me it was a sweat of bullets. You and I both have the respect of this community, so don't look on this as something of an insult ok?

We are all members of the same community, we can all help each other out. And by god where the heck are those Fembots I ordered?!

Congratulations, Kalshion!

Yes, indeed, it was a close race.

Now that the vote is out of the way, I'm planning on setting up a Meeting with all Fleet Leaders to discuss some different items. As soon as I get the agenda ready, we'll have the meeting, which I'd like to have on TS. I'll get the agenda sent to all Fleet Leaders before the meeting so everyone will know what will be discussed.

With that said, when is a good time and day to have the meeting?

-Sho

[ 08-08-2006, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

Guest Remo Williams

Congrats Kal

All of Prime's resource are now at your command and all administrative accounts to our website and forums will be turned over at your request.

RP

I look forward to helping you remove the Insurgents scum from the Universe Sir! The GCV- Lexington is standing by for further orders.

/RP

Remo Out!

Well, they were usually held on a Sunday evening GMT (7pm GMT was the norm, that is doable for me though slightly late with daylight saving time still in effect.)

Congratulations Kalshion! I was out of town the past two days on business so I apologize for the late congrats. Close race.

Edit:

quote:

It was tough for both you and I, for me it was a sweat of bullets. You and I both have the respect of this community, so don't look on this as something of an insult ok?

The people have spoken. I don't plan on pulling a Joe Lieberman and running as an Independant.

Look forward to working with you.