TV - Journeyman

Supreme Cmdr

Is anyone else watching this? Its not a comedy, but the situation that Dan finds himself in, have me laughing my ass off right through the show. If you haven't already, go watch the season premiere as well as the newer episodes.

What cracks me up is how his wife is resigned to the fact that her husband is a time traveler (she calls it an out of body experience). Usually in these shows, the spouse is usually either in the dark or is portrayed as some stupid git. But Dan's wife is a supportive and intelligent (and obviously trusting) spouse

Watch the latest episode and you'll just die laughing in the first fifteen mins.

But in usual network fashion, a show this good and intelligent, probably won't last long if the ratings aren't high.

I watched the premiere and I have the next episode on the recorder but I haven't gotten to it yet. I don't think she could argue with evidence after he showed her though.

• 2 months later...

The campaign is over here (just type "save journeyman" in Google to see other links) and I'm sending them five boxes first thing Monday.

More details over here on how to send in your box. You can even donate to a bulk order without doing any of the work yourself.

• 3 weeks later...
The campaign is over here (just type "save journeyman" in Google to see other links) and I'm sending them five boxes first thing Monday.

More details over here on how to send in your box. You can even donate to a bulk order without doing any of the work yourself.

Great was looking for that.

I LOVED this show. When Heroes was failing Journeyman made me smile :D

Oh I loved it