Hi Old Comrades !

Commander Jamont

Hi E'Old Comrades,

how is everything here?

thought i drop by since i left a few years back.

S.C. how are you doing ?

the rest of you , hows things ...

still remember me hehe :)

I finaly got a nice life together living together with my girlfriend , hopefully she will

mary me soon :) i still need to ask here .

also she is pregnant with our first !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well i have been around you know,

just had some boring days so im still looking into the game series again.

can anyone bring me up to speed in a short one?

Hey dude, long time no see.

Congrats on the little Jamont. Maybe time to make her an honest woman? :) :)

Up to speed? Now you know as well as anyone around here that we can't keep up with the SC. ;)

Check the homepage.

Ho Lee Cow!! Whats going on?!! Where'd all these oldies spring from all of a sudden?!?! First Jamont, now Baloogan. Did you guys finally figured out you could pick the air lock after Resnig left using a straw, toothpick and a pair of shoe laces? :)

Ho Lee Cow!! Whats going on?!! Where'd all these oldies spring from all of a sudden?!?! First Jamont, now Baloogan. Did you guys finally figured out you could pick the air lock after Resnig left using a straw, toothpick and a pair of shoe laces? :D

Resnig must've found some ancient MacGyver reruns from the 20th century.

I will most certainly get banned again for posting here, but I noticed that Takvah was around so I thought I'd say hey. Live free or die, I always say. Indies Rule! =D

Kudos to Derek for releasing UC as freeware! I knew he would. Plus my UC CD had long since went tits-up, so I am very very very glad I can reinstall this game. Best damn tactical space-sim ever coded.

I bought UC-AWA, but I got no codes, so it won't loadup. Go figure. So, I've been playing BCM-G for the last few years. =)

What happened to BC Online?

OK I'm leaving now, where was that air-lock again?

I will most certainly get banned again for posting here,

I guess you've forgotten the rules. Nobody gets banned unless they do something worth banning them for. But lets not get off track.

If you need unlock code for your game, the tech support email address still works believe it or not. You just need to provide them with

proof of purchase (e.g. digitial download email receipt)

I guess you've forgotten the rules. Nobody gets banned unless they do something worth banning them for. But lets not get off track.

I agree, and I stand corrected. I've always loved this game and I hold no grudges.

If you need unlock code for your game, the tech support email address still works believe it or not. You just need to provide them with

proof of purchase (e.g. digitial download email receipt)

Yeah Derek, I know. Some of us here aren't newbies.. thanks, but truthfully, now that UC is freeware, I'm happy with that. I've reged AWA twice, and now it says I have to reg it again.. screw that. I'm not interested. No offense.

Any chance on letting players host freeware UC 2.31 servers? Seems to me a good basis to recruit/train fleet prospects for any future BC Online projects.

But that's just me.. =)

I guess you've forgotten the rules. Nobody gets banned unless they do something worth banning them for.

hehe not to start anything here..just a little trivia.. I remember me and Cc arguing who had been banned here the most at 3000AD.

I think Cc had the record, but he kept changing his SN. I tried a couple times, but I've been Shingen too long to stop being who I am...sheesh, now that I think about it, I've been apart of this community for a long damn time..1998 BC3K 2.0... :D

I miss Cc..he was kewl.

What happened to Blades, Chavik, Aramike, Rattler?

I miss the old RP days.. lots of good stories that... created the BC universe.

I've reged AWA twice, and now it says I have to reg it again.. screw that. I'm not interested. No offense.

Any chance on letting players host freeware UC 2.31 servers? Seems to me a good basis to recruit/train fleet prospects for any future BC Online projects.

But that's just me.. =)

If your hardware changes dramatically, then you have to renew your reg code. Even so, you still get four per code. Since we're not getting any such requests, not sure what your problem is.

UC freeware is single player only. I have no intentions of releasing the multiplayer version.

Once again, please don't take this thread off-topic. Last warning.

Hello my old friends, you guys can't have a reunion without me. And yep SC, I finally figured out the 'ol straw, toothpick, and shoestring trick.

Anyway, real life came and took me away for a few years. But I'm finally back on track and life is doing better for me. Next weekend I get to pick up my copy of UC-CE. Can't wait!

Good to be back!