Ever tried R.A.N.D.O.Ming GalcomHQ?

RT

Sorry Gammulan friends, GalcomHQ is strong enough to whistand several RANDOM missiles :headshake:

No, thats not it. An OTS warhead will only ignite when its flight model transitions from space to atmospheric flight. Thats why it detonates on impact and is harmless against a space object.

No, thats not it. An OTS warhead will only ignite when its flight model transitions from space to atmospheric flight. Thats why it detonates on impact and is harmless against a space object.

You mean a missile dealing 20000 damage to shields is harmless? Go tell that to the guys that sent me to the martial court :headshake:

Well, actually that was someone else's idea, that suggested launching OTS missiles at a planet, putting a starstation between your ship and the planet. I figured out most missiles dealt 10000 damage to shields (don't know how come this RANDOM one did 20k though..I'm sure I tried it once before, and it dealt 10k..should try again).

The point being the warhead on that missile just does the standard damage which all missiles do on detonation. On a planet, there is far - far more - destruction when it detonates. Why else do you think it can take out and _entire_ planet? Sheesh.

I see your point, SC.

Nukes in space don't do as much damage as they do when exploding in the atmosphere, didn't thought about it ;)

"First they wanted clouds and snow and rain, now they are trying to OTS starstations... :headshake:

What next? They'll seek for the Galaxians? :D "

I promise you, boss, I'm not wasting your time anymore.