How Do I get from planet back to CC????? HELP!!!

Nature539

I really need help!!!! Here is my problem: When I use the transporter from my CC and transport my AE to a planet, lets say earth. How do I get back to my CC from the planet? I am sure the answer is really simple, but still, in answering, please give as complete explanation you can. It is becoming so when I decide to get onto a planet, i'd better be prepared to stay there!!! Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading through the manual and the tutorial will help you find the answer to your 'problem'. Examples are given to go through that very exercise.

Well I am afraid i don't know if that helps, i have already read that alot. But if you can give me the page number i would be very grateful!!

Hi Nature539, welcome to the 3000AD Forums. I would be gald to help you find an answer for your question. But we need you to type calmly, even though you're (understandably) frustrated. Thank you in advance.

The manuals for BC3Kv2, BCM, UCG, UCAWA and UCSE (I don't have CE yet) all explain how to extract your Alter-Ego from a planet to your orbiting Command Craft. However, I have found no such complete manual in my files for either of the DreamCatcher releases - BCMG or UC. If Nature539 is indeed playing the original Universal Combat, and has no other 3000AD games installed then I would actually take issue with your solution, Protoford, though I'm sure you meant well. Nature539 doesn't have the full PDF manual, only a revision file - which, as far as I could tell, does not answer his question.

Now in Protoford's defense, the Tutorial which is included in the original UC's docs folder does explain exactly how to evacuate one's AE from a planet to his orbiting ship. I had never read that or any other UC tutorial before today and it only took me 5 minutes to find the relevant section.

Hi Nature539, welcome to the 3000AD Forums. I would be gald to help you find an answer for your question. But we need you to type calmly, even though you're (understandably) frustrated. Thank you in advance.

The manuals for BC3Kv2, BCM, UCG, UCAWA and UCSE (I don't have CE yet) all explain how to extract your Alter-Ego from a planet to your orbiting Command Craft. However, I have found no such complete manual in my files for either of the DreamCatcher releases - BCMG or UC. If Nature539 is indeed playing the original Universal Combat, and has no other 3000AD games installed then I would actually take issue with your solution, Protoford, though I'm sure you meant well. Nature539 doesn't have the full PDF manual, only a revision file - which, as far as I could tell, does not answer his question.

Now in Protoford's defense, the Tutorial which is included in the original UC's docs folder does explain exactly how to evacuate one's AE from a planet to his orbiting ship. I had never read that or any other UC tutorial before today and it only took me 5 minutes to find the relevant section.

Thank you I finally figured out how to get back aboard my CC, thank you anyway!!

Glad you got back to you CC.

I remembered reading about transporter controls in the manual for UC and using Evacuation tags in the tutorial which is why I mentioned both and sorry that I did not have them in front of me before responding.