Fleet Database Information

Fleet Commanders:

I'm sure there are a lot of fleet members in the Fleet Database that have moved on from the 3000AD community to other venues or simply just don't have an interest in fleets anymore. With that in mind, I'd like to do a little "house-cleaning" of the database.

I'm asking that all Fleet Commanders hold a muster for their appropriate fleet. Please end the muster on January 31, 2008. One month should be ample time for this. After the muster is complete, purge any fleet members that have not responded. Please PM me when you are done.

Please note that if there is a Fleet that doesn't have a Commander to issue the muster, I will do it for that fleet. I will wait until January 12, 2008 to do that for the appopriate fleet(s).

If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Thank you.

-Sho

• 1 month later...

Fleet Commanders:

At this time, your Fleet Roll Calls should be complete and all fleet personnel who have not responded should have been purged from the Fleet Database. I've already done this for the Insurgent, EarthCom, Orion and Gammulan fleets. Please ensure that this has been done and PM me so I know your status. Thank you.

-Sho

• 1 year later...

Attention!

The Fleet Database is offline for the foreseeable future. Therefore, if you'd like to join a fleet, please post in the appropriate fleet forum.

A newly revised Fleet FAQ will be posted as soon as possible.

As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, please PM me.

-Sho