Untwitterpated.

Eclipse

Well. After a few observant souls noticed I said "we" in a thread a while back, I figured I should most likely sit down some time to actually explain all the various goings on of the preceding months. Short version is I met a girl, we got along, and are now dating. :D The long version is that I met her in July and we had gotten to know each other through a Bible study my church has every Thursday night which kind of expanded into several of the movie nights I host at my house with some of my friends from time to time. Well things were going alright when some stuff happened in September that put us on hold while she had to deal with some things. We kept in contact and started talking quite a bit through December while she was home for Christmas break. When she got back to SC in January things kinda started up again and we started dating "officially" about a month ago. Her name is Tessha and she will be graduating in May from BJU with a BA in 2d art. After that she's staying in town which will make things quite a git easier. Last weekend I got to meet the rest of her family (all girls, me only child!!! :D ) Seems they kind of already liked me when she'd mentioned me in august so it wasn't too bad. So anyway the last half year has been a real rollercoaster and now it's just plain awesome. It is a little difficult at times given the school's rules on the whole dating and chaperon thing, but it'll make this summer alt more awesome when we don't have to worry about all that. She is a wonderful gift from God.

I do have pics of us, just not on this computer :P