3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Galactic Command Echo Squad SE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

ooooh, look at you day one buyer! :salute:

Anyway, don't forget to grab the DRM patch as well. And post your thoughts in the discussion thread just created.

I'm downloading from direct2drive right now but, will not be able to play until my daughter nods off to sleep later tonight.

I'm guessing she will have an early bedtime tonight :salute:

LMAO!!! Gummy, thats just wicked :salute:

btw, I'm gonna switch the mp dev servers over to run the current build tomorrow. So if you go into the server browser and see two servers there, don't bother trying to connect. They're password protected. :biggrinsanta:

I was planning on having some public servers available but (i) I already blew my dev budget (ii) I didn't have time.

Doh! Well I may be delayed a bit. It seems that the original unlock code I received when I pre-ordered doesn't work.

I've created a support ticket for d2d requesting another unlock code , but who knows how long it will take for them to respond. :biggrinsanta:

Ah well, she gets to stay up tonight. :salute:

Great. Just great. Here we go again.

I've just sent them an email Andergum. Hopefully they can sort it out because there's nothing that I can do on my end as I cannot issue out DRM keys for Direct2Drive.

Official word from my IGN contact is that the DRM system issued keys based on the pre-orders instead of the final version. Yours was a pre-order, hence the problem. They've fixed it and you should be getting a new key any time now!!

Message and PM received and working. Now I just gotta get my daughter to sleep.

Lullabye and good night, la la la la la laaaa laa......

Grabbed my copy this evening from GamersGate. This is going to be fun! :)

-Sho

SC, do you know when about in April the retail release will be out? I really want this one and I'm not sure if I'll be able to wait much longer, but I'm still skeptical about online releases for... just about.... everything :rolleyes:

SC, do you know when about in April the retail release will be out? I really want this one and I'm not sure if I'll be able to wait much longer, but I'm still skeptical about online releases for... just about.... everything :rolleyes:

I have no new information. If you're waiting for the boxed release, my guess is you're going to be waiting awhile since its not my top priority and I haven't done anything about it yet.

Sign in to follow this