Galactic Command Echo Squad SE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Supreme Cmdr

LMAO!!! Gummy, thats just wicked :salute:

btw, I'm gonna switch the mp dev servers over to run the current build tomorrow. So if you go into the server browser and see two servers there, don't bother trying to connect. They're password protected. :biggrinsanta:

I was planning on having some public servers available but (i) I already blew my dev budget (ii) I didn't have time.

Doh! Well I may be delayed a bit. It seems that the original unlock code I received when I pre-ordered doesn't work.

I've created a support ticket for d2d requesting another unlock code , but who knows how long it will take for them to respond. :biggrinsanta:

Ah well, she gets to stay up tonight. :salute:

Great. Just great. Here we go again.

I've just sent them an email Andergum. Hopefully they can sort it out because there's nothing that I can do on my end as I cannot issue out DRM keys for Direct2Drive.

Official word from my IGN contact is that the DRM system issued keys based on the pre-orders instead of the final version. Yours was a pre-order, hence the problem. They've fixed it and you should be getting a new key any time now!!

SC, do you know when about in April the retail release will be out? I really want this one and I'm not sure if I'll be able to wait much longer, but I'm still skeptical about online releases for... just about.... everything :rolleyes:

SC, do you know when about in April the retail release will be out? I really want this one and I'm not sure if I'll be able to wait much longer, but I'm still skeptical about online releases for... just about.... everything :rolleyes:

I have no new information. If you're waiting for the boxed release, my guess is you're going to be waiting awhile since its not my top priority and I haven't done anything about it yet.