Serenity: Firefly Season One

Shingen

Just watched the first episode, thought it was very good. Thanks alot for the link. Looks like the episodes are not in order according to someone who posted there. Someone else put them in the right order tho. Will watch them that way.

Thanks again.

Just watched the first episode, thought it was very good. Thanks alot for the link. Looks like the episodes are not in order according to someone who posted there. Someone else put them in the right order tho. Will watch them that way.

Thanks again.

Hmm, possibly.

I did watch each episode in the order they are listed, and the story didn't seem to be out of sequence. The opening prefaces always seem to include the previous episodes.

However, the airing dates seem to be out of order.

Ya, once I started the first one, I noticed those posts down below. If you look at the episodes, looks like someone put the right order number with each episode. So that you have to look for the 2'nd, 3'rd, and so forth.

I'm still watching them. Too bad it got cancelled.

Ya, once I started the first one, I noticed those posts down below. If you look at the episodes, looks like someone put the right order number with each episode. So that you have to look for the 2'nd, 3'rd, and so forth.

I'm still watching them. Too bad it got cancelled.

Yeah, too bad it got cancelled. Another corporate Phuck-up.

I did have a thing for Kaylee. Damn she was hot. =P