TV - Starcade

ShoHashi

After watching a little bit of one show I can say with some relief that I don't remember that show at all. I do remember the games though brother. That's my era. Would I be hijacking the thread if I asked what your favorite 80s arcade game was? I'll go with Xevious. Once I started playing it Galaga was immediately forgotten.

After watching a little bit of one show I can say with some relief that I don't remember that show at all.

I didn't remember the show as well. But I do remember most of the games.

Would I be hijacking the thread if I asked what your favorite 80s arcade game was?

I don't think so. My favorite at the time was actually a toss up between Cliffhanger and Star Trek.

Once I started playing it Galaga was immediately forgotten.

Yeah, Galaga does that! :boohoo: I got hooked on it in the mid-eighties while stationed overseas.

-Sho

Yeah, Galaga does that! :boohoo: I got hooked on it in the mid-eighties while stationed overseas.

-Sho

Galaga is great but I meant that I dropped it like a hot potato when Xevious came out. I mean c'mon, did you look at those graphics? And you can bomb the ground too? Sign me up! I hate to be a cliche but those were the good old days. I can't believe I'm saying that these days. Must be because I just turned 40. :whoa: