Iron Man

Supreme Cmdr

OMG!! If this movie doesn't bring out the big kid in you, nothing will. RDJ nailed the part down perfectly.

Growing up this character was one of my fav comic icons and I'm glad that unlike Daredevil and Electra, this movie came out perfectly. I loved it!

Man Stark's toys - not to mention the special FX - will make you giddy with geek lust.

10/10

I am Ir...

Yes, I've heard nothing but good about this movie, and I really want to see it, but rural Canada won't be getting it till at least the end of the month. Between that, and Indiana Jones, this month is brilliant for movies.

I have to say, it has been a very long time since I have been this excited about movies, probably '05 was with LotR:RotK and SW3:RotS, both which disappointed me in the end. :boohoo:

I'm going in about 20 minutes. It had better not be another Fantastic Four. I'll take SC's take as a good initial indicator though.

YEAH baby, YEAH!! Might have even raised the bar above Spiderman. You were right SC. In a perfect world the sequel would come out next month. There aren't many movies that I would do this with but I could watch it again rfn!

Hey, everybody. If you have any affinity for action at all then go see this talkie yesterday. :thumbs::jam_on::boohoo::whoa::banana::allhail::applause:

I went last night and thought it was excellent. We had to run before the credits finished but I suspected there would be something... sad that I missed it though. :boohoo:

I went last night and thought it was excellent. We had to run before the credits finished but I suspected there would be something... sad that I missed it though. :boohoo:

I saw it yesterday. I loved Downey and his toys. The plot was extremely thin, but I expected this. I think it was nowhere near as good as the recent Spiderman and Batman movies, but still good.

• 2 weeks later...