Assets

canshow

Recently i docked at a starstation and i went to tradecom and spare items.

I had gotten a few intruders on board recently and i got a shuttle and FC destroyed. So i looked in the spare part items and i noticed there was an OC asset, FC asset, and a SC asset, and they all were a little expensive.

I didnt know what to use them for.

So im asking you all now, what are assets for and what can i do with them?

Hi canshow,

Welcome to 3000AD forums! :wavey:

Fighters, shuttles, ground vehicles, etc are used in 3000AD games like they'd be used in Star Trek or Star Wars.

:D ... Something tells me that I did not adequately answer your question. Please elaborate.

Recently i docked at a starstation and i went to tradecom and spare items.

I had gotten a few intruders on board recently and i got a shuttle and FC destroyed. So i looked in the spare part items and i noticed there was an OC asset, FC asset, and a SC asset, and they all were a little expensive.

I didnt know what to use them for.

So im asking you all now, what are assets for and what can i do with them?

Those OC, FC and SC assets are used to replace your destroyed vehicles, fighters and shuttles. So if you lose a fighter, you can buy an FC asset to replace it. But you can't replace any asset unless it is destroyed.

Those OC, FC and SC assets are used to replace your destroyed vehicles, fighters and shuttles. So if you lose a fighter, you can buy an FC asset to replace it. But you can't replace any asset unless it is destroyed.

Thanks, that helped me out alot lol,

i usually take hits to the hull and my shuttles get stolen and destroyed so its a big help buying those :D. Especially when i forget to cloak before i enter hyperspace to destroy an enemy starstation, that really screws me :wavey: