IL-2 for the XBox 360

Well, its not IL-2 for the console really. IL-2 is just the name. btw, I haven't seen any cockpit shots, I hope this is not just third person or it will die a quick and sudden death.

UPDATE: Scratch that. The official PR is out and it looks like they're capitalizing on the IL2 - Stormovik name; saying that this si in fact a console version of that game.

http://gameinfowire.com/news.asp?nid=12314

Ya, that seems to be the case. Ah well, since I don't own a console, guess I'm looking forward to BOB.

Atho Over Flanders Field Phase 3 should be here soon, and looking forward to that one. ( A WW1 mod for CFS3. Phase 1 and 2 were free and amazing! Phase 3 will need to be purchased, and rightly so.)

Well thats cool, would'nt be IL2 without them. I don't know, if I have the resources one day, I might break down and purchase a console. They are coming out with some better titles these days. Guess its difficult to change when your old and stuck in your ways! (turned 43 April 4th)

(p.s. Last console I bought was the Sega Genesis back in '91, lol! I still have it. Payed $200 for it heh)