Hello

BladeLord

Hi... i`m Pedro and i`m from Peru. Since i love spacecraft theme games (i came from playin old FFE)... i just wanted to play something more. Unfortunatelly, my PC does not let me play something more advanced than millenium (i am testing it right now) and i do not have the money to buy a new one. But by the way... could somebody tell me more about the game? I mean i downloaded it since other people has talked a lot about it XD.

Hi... i`m Pedro and i`m from Peru. Since i love spacecraft theme games (i came from playin old FFE)... i just wanted to play something more. Unfortunatelly, my PC does not let me play something more advanced than millenium (i am testing it right now) and i do not have the money to buy a new one. But by the way... could somebody tell me more about the game? I mean i downloaded it since other people has talked a lot about it XD.

Well as to your question, the game is great. Its a real joy playing it. If your doing roam, the begining is always the hardest. Special cargo appears every 3 days somewhere in the galaxy and the games are just space simmy :).

Now your problem could be that you have an old computer I.E u dont have a vista. You could have low RAM, 2.0GHz or below system. You could have outdated video cards and sound cards. Its probably something with your computer like if its updated or not. I for one have an '08 vista and cannot play millenium and below because 1. they crash at an explosion, 2. my system is not adequate to play it.

It just could be your computer model for all i know.

Welcome to the game and forums :)

OK, i got to play millenium... and it runs reasonably smooth. However, i guess i shouldn`t try to download universal combat, as it requires P╬V 1.7 and mine one is PIII 1.1. It`s quite old don`t you think so?.

By the way... does somebody there know where can i get a pdf manual of the game (of millenium). Just since i got no idea on how to trade, fight and such as things (specially being the commander of my own ship).