3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BladeLord

lookin for

Hi... now that i played this game, i would like you to help me gettin' an appropiate manual. One that does not come from filefront as this one is broken. Thank you XD

Hi... now that i played this game, i would like you to help me gettin' an appropiate manual. One that does not come from filefront as this one is broken. Thank you XD

You can buy one from the site or download universal combat and look in that manual, nothing much is changed between the two.

Oh thank you... by the way... and please, tell me if you know how. Does somebody know where can i find a Terran BC (the Starcraft one) skin for my own vessel? thanks again.

Manuals are in the docs folder found in the Start Menu group '3000AD'. As for modding search the forums to find what you can and can't do with the game. As always, search the forums thoroughly before you post a new thread. Which game do you have and did it really not come with a manual file?