Repair steal

canshow

I have a gameplay trick to share with you all if you dont already know it and theres a slight chance i could be wrong.

You know how you guys sometimes have those long days with your crew huh? Get hit in the hull a lot and such, am i right? Well i bet when your having repairs you dont wanna just sit there and wait for them to happen in that lousy starstation or starbase right? Well this is what you do if you dont wanna pay a dime for spare parts and you can still repair in outer space!

1.Assign an engineer to repair a component of your CS, FC, SC, AT,UT, or OC.

2.Unassign that engineer and click on another component. If the previous component is highlited in light blue then continue on to the next component until it turns light blue until all your damaged parts are highlited in blue!

3.Undock and set system engineers to start repairing without having to use any of your own spare parts but the stations or bases own components that you used to delay a repair!.

It worked for me, and if it doesnt work for you, then you have a 90% money-back garauntee on all parts you had to pay for :)

I have used that trick since the beginning. Excellent that you found it. Some of those repair parts can be spendy if you don't have a lot of cash on board.