HALO 2 LIVE

DIABLO

STARCRAFT

AGE OF EMPIRES I&II-EXPANSION

CIVILIZATION II

RISK II

SCREAMER 4X4

MAJESTY GOLD EDITION

Thats all for PC. The most expensive thing i bought was HALO 2 for 50$, what a rip off.

UCCE was the second expensive thing :) But it was worth it except for the crashing Marine Instant scenarios WHICH ANNOYS ME

Casual gaming list for the past two months:

• Minesweeper. House rule: thou shalt set the Minesweeper high scores on any new computer. Call me eccentric.
  • Heavenly Sword. Only when I'm over at relative's house who has a PS3, provided no one is using it, which makes progress rather slow.
  • The Experiment. Currently playing, not finished yet, but liking thus far. The Adventure Company puts out some intriguing titles and I'm a sucker for good stories and interesting characters.

The Experiment is actually the first medium-length game I've probably played in several months. Life's kept me busy since the start of this year, not necessarily in a bad way, but busy.

And sometime I really ought to finish Suikoden III on my PS2.

I've been playing a lot of 'Two Worlds' lately, however I just ordered UCCE (finally, a good shipper to Canada! Whoo!) and Ares Rising (Oldie, easy, light space combat sim), needed it since my cd broke and I'll need a break from UCCE once and awhile. :D

Other than that, online my time is spent between Ultima Online, and soon to (again) be Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.