BC vs Carrier

BladeLord

Well... for me... BC's... i mean, with BC's one gets huge firepower (Warmonger, Starcarrier and so on) and propper maneuverability. So it's quite easy to take on those other Cap ships and even stations... but what about you?.

P.D. I would preffer G Super Carrier, but it seems to slow and vulnerable for me...

Well... for me... BC's... i mean, with BC's one gets huge firepower (Warmonger, Starcarrier and so on) and propper maneuverability. So it's quite easy to take on those other Cap ships and even stations... but what about you?.

P.D. I would preffer G Super Carrier, but it seems to slow and vulnerable for me...

Um....I'd take a Super Carrier....but thats ofcourse in cheatmode where i need to start with like 50mil lol.

But I'd prefer a Heavy Carrier. Like a BC MK1. They have enough shields for some instances unlike Super Carriers and can still use artifacts unlike Super Cruisers which i'd prefer if they had a research engineer

And something else to know.

Get a heavy carrier becasue it can use artifacts unlike the super carriers. Anyways, carriers are hard to start out with because of their low shields but once you find some cargo and sell it, its a peice of cake.

Super cruisers are recommended for ownage, but you cant use most artifacts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...