Glitches in the Freeware Version

I downloaded the freeware version of UC because i saw in a topic by SC that is is Vista suported.So i thought i would get rid of the glitches that appear on my screen..like....lines blinking on my screen, buttons highlighting, and shading problems..well i downladed it and did the compatiblity mode for SP2 and it still does the same thing. HELP?

I downloaded the freeware version of UC because i saw in a topic by SC that is is Vista suported.So i thought i would get rid of the glitches that appear on my screen..like....lines blinking on my screen, buttons highlighting, and shading problems..well i downladed it and did the compatiblity mode for SP2 and it still does the same thing. HELP?

Make sure your drivers are updated, downloaded latest directx version, and well, check out 3000ad.com under support under online help. Try that, it could help you some. Otherwise its your system. I have a '08 vista, did that on BC milenium all the time and it kinda showed lines on UC.

I downloaded the freeware version of UC because i saw in a topic by SC that is is Vista suported.

...and you saw this where? All our games will run under Vista. And if it doesn't, use the WinXP SP2 settings in the properties. Thats totally different from being Vista supported.