UCCE game problems

Ok this is the problem and i am in need of URGENT HELP!

Everytime i install a new patch i have to start a new game, I.E, i cannot resume or restore any previous game made before the patch was installed.

I tried reverting back to the old patches but they wont work. I download the dvd-rom version of the patch, which i use a disc to play the game.

Now i have lost two saved games, with great progress, due to these inconvienances.

The games appear to crash when it is restoring object MOONP.

It is really starting to get annoying and now i have to restart all my progress all over again.

Why does this happen? It didnt work?

I believe a few recent patches changed how games were saved, making older versions incompatible. Therefore, you're either going to have to un and then reinstall the game and play with an unpatched version, or you should patch to the fullest (which I would think would be the automatic thing to do) and continue on from there.

Use the autoupdater, it works the best and its quite fast. As for your crash, I'd suggest a reinstall.

I believe a few recent patches changed how games were saved, making older versions incompatible. Therefore, you're either going to have to un and then reinstall the game and play with an unpatched version, or you should patch to the fullest (which I would think would be the automatic thing to do) and continue on from there.

Use the autoupdater, it works the best and its quite fast. As for your crash, I'd suggest a reinstall.

Yep, the reinstall only worked for the same patch, all the other games just crash on loading completetion :P...

Yep, the reinstall only worked for the same patch, all the other games just crash on loading completetion :P...

Thats why you should READ the version control file of patches BEFORE you apply them. Those docs are created for a reason you know.