NON SPOILER - Dark Knight discussion

Cruis.In

who is there day one???

It opens 23rd in my country, ive heard that its expecting a 130m gross? that 4200+ cinema's the most ever for an opening is showing the show, that 3 a.m and 6a.m screenings are there to accomadate the demand for tickets.

if advanced tickets (by days) are available here im out of luck already, but hopefully we havent broken our mold and done that and i can get my tickets a couple hours before the show and be good.

but wow, 2.5 hours of batman goodness? :(

who is there day one???

It opens 23rd in my country, ive heard that its expecting a 130m gross? that 4200+ cinema's the most ever for an opening is showing the show, that 3 a.m and 6a.m screenings are there to accomadate the demand for tickets.

if advanced tickets (by days) are available here im out of luck already, but hopefully we havent broken our mold and done that and i can get my tickets a couple hours before the show and be good.

but wow, 2.5 hours of batman goodness? :(

I was there day one, its a good movie, i hope that didn't spoil it for you lol. Personally, it was worth the wait in the movie theaters for tickets.

I absolutely loved this movie!!!!! I would see it again and again. I have always been a big Heath Ledger fan, I think this was his best role...and I am not just talking hype.....That Joker was portrayed brilliantly. Now Batman he is hot and all but I hated his voice when he was in the suit.....anyone else feel that way?