Engaged!

Eclipse

Yep... I got engaged last saturday! I'd been planning since May and managed to completely surprise her with the ring I designed. This is a new one for me, so needless to say I'm pretty happy. We have the wedding date set for April 18 which means I need to get to work on the invitations! I do have pics, just not with me :)

Congrats to you both!

Make sure you get the paperwork all sorted out early(not sure if there is that much in your situation), so you can take the time to plan more fun stuff and really enjoy your day.

Thanks! Well I don't think there is a whole lot of paperwork, but we are checking into it. Several of our friends around here have gotten married recently which makes it a bit easier for us to find out what all we need to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats man! This is a little late coming but hey, its still before you actually get married so I'm okay I think :) Enjoy it while you can mate, being married with out children is one of the best times in my life! Just a suggestion but you should live with her for a while before you get married if you havn't already and show her your worst worst worst side, the side she'll see after you're married for a few years :grouphug: If she can stand you acting the way you act when no one else is around then she's a keeper. just be prepared for her worst side if you havn't seen it yet. Nothing is worse than being stuck in a house with a woman who's having trouble coping with her special time of the month :D Any how, congrats!!!!