Humble Request / Idea

Serondal

Seeing as how UC : CE is the last game in the saga of perfection that we know as Battlecruiser 3000AD I thought of a wonderful way for SC to garner some additonal income for his company (Thus allowing him to produce even more fantastic games in the future)

You may have already thought of this, but just incase I would like to lay out my dream.

Could you imagine a book, a nice big book, dedicated to Battlecruiser 3000ad and UC and all related games? This book would be big, like the art books you can get. One section would contain giant glossy photo type pictures of every ship in Battlecruiser for 3 different angles (above, to the side, head on) for example, and the oppiste page or next page would contain all the information on the ship as of UC:CE, in other words the final information. It would show its upgrades, troop counts, fighter types ect so that you could get all sorts of info on it from reading it. Maybe there could be some flavor text about how it was deisgned and built or concept art for it (if that exists) Do this for every ship in the game, maybe even smaller assets like gunships and fighters.

Next a section dedicated to the races of the universe, history about each one, lots of flavor text and concept art as well as the evolution of them from BC3000AD to UC:CE. In the middle a nice removable poster for you wall that contains EVERY ship in UC:CE to scale to each other, with the space stations in the corner, then carriers/battle cruiser and armed transports all the way down to the smallest tanks, maybe the empire state building and Eifle tower, then finally a person all to scale so you can see how truely big everything is in the universe.

Next maybe a section of SC and his life with a nice long interview with him about the legacy of Battlecruiser. For one I'd love to ask him this queston : If you had a chance to make any game you want, with unlimited money/resources to do everything you could dream without restriction , what kind of game would you make? I'm sure that could fill up an entire chapter, or maybe only a single line :D

Also a chapter on the history of BC3000AD From the start to UC:CE with all the ups and downs, publisher issues and internet battles ect. Sections on weapons with cool diagrams on how they work and a big galaxy map with beautiful art work (The one that exists is good enough for this in my opinon)

This book would more or less big a giant Encyclopedia Battlecruiser 3000AD. Personally I would pay like 60 - 100 dollars for something like this, but I love these kinds of books.

Have you ever considered doing something like this SC, as a end cap to a wonder era in gaming?

Second that motion. Except price. Last time I bought a book in that price range, it wasn't until after a 10% member discount, 40% off coupon + $20 gift card were applied to the price. I made my wife proud that day with my bargain shopping skillz...

/Suspects this is wishful thinking

Looking at other books of this type, mostly in the Star Trek range, they run around 20 bucks which isn't so bad. The 60 bucks is just what I would be willing to pay :D Yah, it is wishful thinking at its best. Would still like to see a picture of all the ships in scale to each other with a human for reference. Kind of akin to the Eve has released a long time ago with all their ships.

You think companies actually make money on books like this ? Who knows selling them in major book stores might renew interest in UC:CE Too ^_^

Thats the picture I was talking about! I want to see a picture like that only with Battlecruiser ships : ) I would also LOVE to see photos of ship progression from BC300AD 1.0 up to UC:SE :D