RPG References

ShoHashi

I thought I'd take the initiative and start a thread that would have various reference material to help interested Community members in their roleplaying adventures. Links to maps, fleet organizations, etc., could all be posted here in one thread that will be pinned for easy access. Feel free to add more material. To keep the thread orderly and uncluttered any post not pertaining the thread subject will be deleted. If you need to discuss something, do it via PM or another thread.

Quazar has a wealth of information and I hope he would consider sharing it. :)

A map of the universe can be found here.

-Sho

ShoHashi posted:

Quazar has a wealth of information and I hope he would consider sharing it. :)

It's all here: http://www.geocities.com/quazar_2004/

What we do here is, in wider circles, called internet forum-based simming, but has traditionally been called RolePlay here. It's great fun and I invite anyone to join us any time. If you have any questions about the 3000ad simulation, we're here to help.

• 11 months later...

You can find a map here, on my site: http://www.geocities.com/quazar_2004/1_arc...a/appendix.html - until Monday the 26th! That's when Yahoo will take down all of geocities, for good. I have saved everything to my computer except the BCM appendix - because it has too many files. Can someone please pick up these files and host them before they're lost forever?

Sorry to double-post, but I figured most had already seen my above post.

Don't remove those files! For some odd reason after I turned the system on today all those files are now corrupted. I'm going to go back and re-save them under a different format.

I was able to just this morning :thumbs:

I've copied all of the following in terms of files, over ten megs worth of information here:

Carriers

Cruisers

Transports

Fighters

Shuttles

CASCrafts

Ground Vehicles

Air Defense 1 and 2

Navel Units

Star Stations

STar Bases

Ground Structures

Defense Structures (Well, its labled as 'defense_files')

Missiles

Missile Loudouts

First Person Items

Alien Nations

Castes

Crew

Ranks and Medals

Misc Units

Misc Items

Launch Bases

Trade List

Nav Chart

Nav Links

Upgrades

Artifacts

And Experience Points.

I could not copy History because I was being told that the page was not found :P

Whew....

I was about tell ya not to thank me. I went through and had to re-save the nav-map, stupid Yahoo decided that instead of saving the FILES of the page, it would save their own little Yahoo banner image =|

Yea, I'll try and figure out where I can have them hosted from. (I think there's an old wiki that my friend and I no longer use, so I'll ask him if it's alright for me to utilize the space there, after all - we haven't exactly USED it for over two years)

I'd love to use my own Wiki, but another friend of mine who helped set it up STILL hasn't transferred all the righs to me yet (being not only VERY lazy, but more concerned with his gaming :thumbs: )

If Quazer has no problems with this; then I'll transfer the files - at least until I can get my wiki situated (I just talked with my friend, dependin on what happens in the coming weeks, I may have a wiki up with pages devoted to this Appendix :thumbs:)

I can host them if you want.

Dunno where Quazer is, I expecting him to reply back by now.

Suffice it to say, I should have my wiki-site up in a few days (barring any problems that is, such as software being finicky)

Of course, putting all this information into that wiki is going be a pita since I don't under CSS and such, though I could always create a type of namespace and such for use with just this information. :jam_on:

Suffice it to say, I should have my wiki-site up in a few days (barring any problems that is, such as software being finicky)

Of course, putting all this information into that wiki is going be a pita since I don't under CSS and such, though I could always create a type of namespace and such for use with just this information. :jam_on:

Well we could still host in on idieBC.. once I get it up..

Kal, don't worry about getting my ok on this. I was just hosting it too (until now). Anything's fine with me. I love the idea of a wiki, especially for original (new) reference material.

Kal, don't worry about getting my ok on this. I was just hosting it too (until now). Anything's fine with me. I love the idea of a wiki, especially for original (new) reference material.

Well that was one of the reasons why I've waited to get a wiki up for the past two years, I did have one set up a year ago - but the friend of mine who is in charge of it stopped work on it mid-way and never finished(he has access to the software and knows how to set everything up for me)

So I had scrap the idea at the time, but now my other friend will be setting up this wiki.

I'll transfer the files to Shingen and let him host them for the time being, as it will take me awhile to get the wiki information all set up - heck with all the details and such it would take me at least a few days.

My site is now gone for good. Kal, I got your e-mail from the Prime Fleet bb. Let me know when you have the appendix files hosted somewhere. Thanks for your help, man. I appreciate it.

My site is now gone for good. Kal, I got your e-mail from the Prime Fleet bb. Let me know when you have the appendix files hosted somewhere. Thanks for your help, man. I appreciate it.

I'll have IndieBC.net up as soon as I get the time to finish it. I can host everything there..I've had the domain for years and years...