RPG References

ShoHashi

Umm...

You've obviously never seen a very well designed, well constructed Wiki before then :salute2:

I'm an admin for one such wiki and a member of another; both are well constructed - which is why I made the choice to make my website a wiki and not a normal, typical, site.

Umm...

You've obviously never seen a very well designed, well constructed Wiki before then :salute2:

I'm an admin for one such wiki and a member of another; both are well constructed - which is why I made the choice to make my website a wiki and not a normal, typical, site.

whatever works..I've had good and bad times with wikis... wikis requires a lot of user input, or they turn into a dead site...

been there done that...

whatever works..I've had good and bad times with wikis... wikis requires a lot of user input, or they turn into a dead site...

been there done that...

Oh I know that, it's why I'll be busy for the next few days or weeks just creating and modifying templates.

• 4 weeks later...

been there done that...

Oh I know that, it's why I'll be busy for the next few days or weeks just creating and modifying templates.

Hey..I don't have a wiki link.

My site link has always been IndieBC.net...but I'm almost 80% to getting that site with content. Currently..it is just a splash page telling people to wait til I can get my shit together.

I am working overtime to get these things done!