Dcs Black Shark

Mano Faber

I was quite dissapointed by lock-on, too much assets and thus less realism for each. Does DCS: Black Sharksuffer from it too? I take it only the Kamov is flyable, so I guess they focused on its flight model and avionics. Did you try it yet?

I definitely hope to see new sims on par with falcon4 as far as accuracy of avionics and fm goes. Maybe this one will be the one?

I was quite dissapointed by lock-on, too much assets and thus less realism for each. Does DCS: Black Sharksuffer from it too? I take it only the Kamov is flyable, so I guess they focused on its flight model and avionics. Did you try it yet?

I definitely hope to see new sims on par with falcon4 as far as accuracy of avionics and fm goes. Maybe this one will be the one?

You were dissapointed ? Still think it's a good combat flightsim. I'd like to focus on the combat i don't care much for

IFR/VFR and flying using beacons etc i think it's boring. I could play MS flightsim for that which isn't really my thing.

Just running through the Flaming Cliffs manual but how real do you wan't it ? Still got that most VS, TWS,SST etc in there and just checked the Allied Force its 716 pages don't think many gamers these days have to patient to read that. Besides just looked in my orginal F4 manual it dates from 1998! This looks like the best helo sim since Janes Longbow and EECH (community version).

The cockpit of black shark is full of switches and all of them can be flipped so guess that anwsers your question.

In real mode you have flip a ton of switches to get anywhere (batteries, Intertial navigation, fuel valves etc).

In instant action i know how to trim and hover above the treetops at 25meters and managed to stay alive but didn't fire a missle yet. Takes quite a few switches. Targetting looks like FC SU-25T. The manual is about 380 pages or so.

Check simhq and read the articles they even have the manual so you can judge for yourself. I frankly fear the word realism.

I always have a feeling when people mention the r word the sim/dev team is never heard from again.

http://www.simhq.com/_air12/air_390g.html